Start your DiVA career here.
Sales and Operations Administrator -
Office Assistant Apprentice -
Digital Marketing Apprentice x 4 -
Catalogue Data Coordinator -
Apprentice Company Assistant -
Apprentice Receptionist/Paralegal -
Digital PR and Social Media Apprentice -
Office Administrator Apprentice -
Apprenticeship Manager -
Recruitment Administrator Apprentice -
Digital Marketing and Business Administration Tutors -
Digital Marketing and Business Administration Development Coaches -
Business Administration Assistant Apprentice -
Apprentice Insurance Advisor -
Digital Apprentice -
Connections Project Co-ordinator apprentice -
Royalty Assistant -
Digital Marketing Apprentice -
Apprentice Production Assistant -
Social Media Marketing Apprentice -
Business Administration Assistant Apprentice
Endemol Shine UK/Facilities , London, W14 0EE
Business Administration Assistant Apprentice
Endemol Shine UK/Facilities
The Shepherds Building
About the Apprenticeship :
We are looking for a team admin assistant who can provide a range of administrative support to the press team to facilitate the smooth and efficient day-to-day running of a busy press office.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
• Create regular coverage reports and documents
• Assist the team with the organisation of press events, screening and launches
• Upload stories and images to web site and intranet
• Manage the team’s press cuttings service (Precise)
• Ensure media database is kept up-to-date (Agility)
• Organisation of filing including photography
• Updating subscriptions to all relevant publications
• Oversee NLA and CLA licences and renewal process
• Raise simple invoices and petty cash requests, occasionally logging expenses
• Arrange travel and couriers for the team
• Booking meetings and meeting rooms
• Responsible for booking the press office camera to productions
• Keep the office organized and tidy (filing, stationary, magazines etc)
• Work with press assistant to produce TX cards for each programme
• Work with press assistant to ensure programme slate, forwarding planning document, intranet and internet are kept up to date
£375 per week
Monday to Friday
09:30am – 6pm
Future prospects description:
Upon completion of the Apprenticeship and evaluation by the company’s supervisors, the successful candidate may be offered a job at the end of the Apprenticeship.
Endemol Shine UK is the producer behind a diverse range of hits including Ambulance, Big Brother, Black Mirror, Benidorm, Broadchurch, Deal or No Deal, Fortitude, Grantchester, Humans, Hunted, Masterchef, Mr. Bean, One Born Every Minute, Peaky Blinders, Pointless, Sunday Brunch, The Fall, The Island, Would I Lie to You?, 8 out of 10 Cats and many more.
Labels within the UK Group include Artists Studio, Bandit Television, Brown Eyed Boy, Cave Bear Productions, Douglas Road, DSP, Dragonfly, Fifty Fathoms, House of Tomorrow, Initial, Kudos, Princess Productions, Remarkable Television, Sidney Street, Silent Boom, Shine TV, Tiger Aspect, Tigress, Wild Mercury and Zeppotron.
The company is part of Endemol Shine Group – the global content creator, producer and distributor with creative operations in over 30 markets, with a portfolio of over 600 formats across scripted and non-scripted genres; coupled with digital, gaming, brands and licensing and distribution operations.
Essential skills & qualifications:
• A bright, confident team player who is happy to support colleagues and has a can-do attitude
• A highly organised individual with good communications skills both written and verbal
• The ability to manage time to meet deadlines and prioritise when necessary
• Self-starter who is able to use their initiative
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite programmes e.g. Outlook, Word and preferably PowerPoint
• A passion for television and media and ambition to learn
• Friendly and polite
English, Maths and ICT GSCE’s level A-C or Equivalent
Important Other information:
Applicants must be fully committed and ready to complete this apprenticeship.
Do not contact the employer directly; failing to adhere to this will see your application automatically withdrawn.
About the training:
You will be working towards a Level 3 Diploma in Business Administration. In addition to crucial ‘on the job training’ depending on the qualification selected you may also study the following units:
• Principles of Business
• Analyse and present business data
• Principles of Project Management
• Managing Information and Producing Documents in a Business
• Monitor Information systems
• Principles of Administration
1. What personal characteristics and skills do you have which will make you successful in this position?
2. Give an example of a problem that you have personally solved in a unique or creative way.
*Due to the high volume of interest we have in many of our vacancies it is not always possible to respond to every application.