Start your DiVA career here.
Promotions Assistant Apprenticeship -
Warehouse and Vehicle Apprentice -
Digital Marketing Apprentice -
Digital Marketing and Business Administration Tutors -
Apprentice – Recruitment Administrator -
Digital Marketing and Business Administration Development Coaches -
Apprentice – Recruitment Administrator
Handle Recruitment , London, W1D 1NN
Apprentice – Recruitment Administrator
UK House, 180 Oxford StreetLondon W1D 1NN
About the Apprenticeship :
This is your chance to get your career in recruitment with Handle Recruitment – a leading recruitment agency supporting the entertainment and creative industries. The Apprentice will provide administrative support to the front-line recruitment teams, delivering accurate work within set timeframes, plus additional general office management duties.
Key responsibilities include:
• Answering calls and general enquiries and redirecting where necessary
• Management and distribution of the team’s CV Inbox
• Creating formatted CVs and CV updates and ensuring they are put on Bullhorn accurately and in a timely manner.
• Report each week on CVs added
• Adding candidates to relevant Bullhorn hotlists
• Booking candidate registrations and interviews and sending confirmations
• If necessary, applying for references for any temporary candidates and contractors and compiling the temp candidate reference response report
• Chasing additional information for placement checks prior to Director sign-off
• Research – candidate mapping and updating the Bullhorn database and following up with keep in touch calls to candidates
• Using ProveIt! to send out tests to candidates where required.
• Scanning and acquiring required information for all registered agency workers and limited company contractors onto the database.
• Cross referencing all information relating to clients, candidates, and jobs and notifying consultants where necessary.
Research – company mapping and updating the Bullhorn database.
Acquiring then scanning client documentation onto the database.
• Learn the reception systems and processes to be able to provide cover for colleagues during any absences – lunch, holiday, sickness or training.
• To answer the telephone immediately if it has not been picked up by the reception.
General Administration / Office Management
• Get water jug/glass/make tea for Stella
• Overseeing the general tidiness and cleanliness of the kitchen and that is always stocked with provisions.
• Correct filing/ archiving/ shredding of all candidate and client documents on a regular basis.
• Running any errands required
• Any other ad-hoc admin tasks requested by Emma or Team Director
£288.46 per week
Future prospects description:
Upon completion of the Apprenticeship and evaluation by the company’s supervisors, the successful candidate may be offered a job at the end of the Apprenticeship.
Founded in 1978, Handle’s heritage is in the entertainment and creative industries. Today we provide leading entertainment companies, social networks, global media brands, sports bodies, retailers, and digital technology providers with a constantly evolving range of services.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills; confident in writing emails, contributing in meetings and briefing members of staff.
• Strong MS Office (Word, Excel) skills
• Good attention to detail
• Strong problem-solving and decision-making skills.
• Effective time management skills – you’ll be able to work independently and prioritise your work.
• A ‘professional’ attitude (know how to behave appropriately in a work environment).
• Honesty and Integrity
• Respect for the varied experiences of others, and work well as part of a team.
• Respect for the privacy of our candidates and clients, and know how to keep information confidential and safe.
• Adaptable and Flexible – Embraces change; adapts successfully to changing situations & environments. Can learn from things that don’t go well and adapt.
• Ambition; you’ll take responsibility for your own learning and development, and career advancement
• Display a conscientious and logic approach to the variety of tasks necessary for the smooth running of a recruitment team.
English, Maths and ICT GSCE’s level A-C or Equivalent
Important Other information:
Applicants must be fully committed and ready to complete this apprenticeship
Do not contact the employer directly; failing to adhere to this will see your application automatically withdrawn.
About the training:
You will be working towards a Level 4 Diploma in Business and Professional Administration. In addition to crucial ‘on the job training’ depending on the qualification selected you may also study the following units:
• Principles of Quality Management
• Analyse and Present Business Data
• Project Management
• Managing Information and Knowledge
• Manage Information systems
• Principles of Marketing
1. Why should we offer you this apprenticeship?
2. What are some of the biggest responsibilities you have had in the past?
*Due to the high volume of interest we have in many of our vacancies it is not always possible to respond to every application.