Start your DiVA career here.
Sales and Operations Administrator -
Office Assistant Apprentice -
Digital Marketing Apprentice x 4 -
Catalogue Data Coordinator -
Apprentice Company Assistant -
Apprentice Receptionist/Paralegal -
Digital PR and Social Media Apprentice -
Office Administrator Apprentice -
Apprenticeship Manager -
Recruitment Administrator Apprentice -
Digital Marketing and Business Administration Tutors -
Digital Marketing and Business Administration Development Coaches -
Business Administration Assistant Apprentice -
Apprentice Insurance Advisor -
Digital Apprentice -
Connections Project Co-ordinator apprentice -
Royalty Assistant -
Digital Marketing Apprentice -
Apprentice Production Assistant -
Social Media Marketing Apprentice -
DiVA Apprenticeships Ltd , London, E15 2SP
DiVA Apprenticeships Ltd
Unit 221 Stratford Workshops
About the Apprenticeship :
This vacancy is not an apprenticeship.
DiVA is looking for an experienced Apprenticeship Manager to join their team. Their ideal candidate has an excellent track-record in sales, recruitment, and a working understanding of the Apprenticeship Levy.
This is an exciting opportunity to join the team of an ambitious independent training provider to create and increase our apprenticeship offer and market share.
You will be responsible for the growth and development of all aspects of our apprenticeship provision across multiple subject areas along with the management of our recruitment team.
• Lead on all employer engagement and client facing activities
• Cold-calling perspective employers and warm leads
• Attend networking events and manage existing employer accounts
• Inspire and motivate the recruitment team to effectively to fill new vacancies
• Design, develop and implement strategic sales plans and organisation wide KPI structures
• Carry out due diligence on employers so we are confident they are the right home for our apprentices
• Lead on the development of new services in response to the ever-changing apprenticeship environment
• Keep the CRM system up to date (doing so will make your job much easier)
£30K – £35K per year subject to experience.
Monday to Friday 9.30am-6.00pm
Future prospects description:
There is an opportunity to progress within the business subject to performance reviews and structured continued professional development.
Browse our website and socials for more information on who we are, and what we do.
• Ability to generate their own sales leads
• The ability to sell over the phone and face-to-face in a consultative manner, with excellent results
• Strong leadership and management skills
• Proven ability to hit and exceed KPI’s
• Good knowledge of the Apprenticeship market including frameworks, standards, and funding
• Experience of managing teams to achieve success
• Experience of selling Apprenticeships
The ideal candidate is customer focussed, passionate about helping employers and individuals to develop their business and careers. Punctuality, reliability, integrity, a good attitude is required along with the ability to problem solve and think on your feet.
Training in Leadership and Mangement, Business Management, Sales, and Recruitment would be beneficial, however, is not a prerequisite for the job. We prefer a willingness to learn, practical experience and common sense.
Important Other information:
Candidates must have at least 3 years work experience in the apprenticeship sector in sales and/or a recruitment capacity. This experience could have been developed with an independent training provider.
We’re a small, close knit team who work well together. The environment is fast paced, and you can’t be afraid to roll up your sleeves and muck in to get the job done. Our values are centered around passion, diversity, integrity, responsiveness, and reliability. If you’re looking to work in a small organisation where you can make your mark, develop at a steady pace and have a laugh along the way, then drop us a line. If you’re the kind of person who clocks on at 9 and off at 5 with little interaction with the team, then we’re not the home for you.
About the training:
Training will be provided in line with performance reviews and Continued Professional Development plan.
Not applicable for this role.
*Due to the high volume of interest we have in many of our vacancies it is not always possible to respond to every application.