Start your DiVA career here.
Licensing Apprentice -
Digital Marketing and Business Administration Development Coaches -
IMPEL Member Relations Apprenticeship -
Content and Marketing Apprentice -
School Office Administrator Apprentice -
Social Media Marketing Apprentice -
Content and Marketing Apprentice
Into Mobiles , London, W1D 5BE
Content and Marketing Apprentice
47 Dean St, London, W1D 5BELondon W1D 5BE
About the Apprenticeship :
How would you like to be part of the team behind YouTube’s largest karaoke channel with over 2.5 million subscribers?
This is a truly unique experience, to join a hugely successful YouTube channel and not a role you will have an opportunity to apply for often. Make it count!
We’re looking for an ambitious and creative individual to join our small team at an entry level role with lots of responsibility and opportunities. As well as creating the best karaoke videos, we’re looking to expand our business by collaborating with other YouTubers and building new original projects
focused on the growth of talented artists. We like to think of ourselves as a startup, so there’s lots of opportunities here to both learn from the rest of the team and also to participate in the shaping of the channel.
The right applicant has outstanding attention to detail, great listening skills, and a broad knowledge of today’s popular artists and YouTube’s ecosystem. Your main focus will be creating karaoke videos of the highest standard on a weekly basis but also using your own knowledge and creativity to assist in the development of the channel and its larger projects.
The Role will include:
– Creating and editing karaoke videos for the channel.
– Staying informed and up-to-date with charts across multiple territories/genres as well as current trends in music, particularly on YouTube and other streaming platforms.
– Preparing and checking reports and/or invoices for partners
– Quality-checking audio and written content
– Assisting with our social media channels
– Helping to establish new revenue streams
|£138-£185 per week|
(£600-£800 per month)
|Monday to Friday|
9am – 5:30pm
Future prospects description:
|Upon completion of the Apprenticeship, evaluation by supervisors and an available position within the company, the successful candidate may be offered a job at the end of the Apprenticeship.
You will be expected to have shown, throughout your time with the team, your value to remaining part of it.
We’re a small team of dynamic people who have worked together to grow a top 1000 YouTube channel in just three years. We’re proud of what we’ve achieved, but we’re just getting started. We have huge ambition to be even bigger and are looking for amazing people to join us on our journey.
– A drive to make the most of a great opportunity
– A musical background (in performance, or playing) or deep passion for music
– Being interested, knowledgeable and/or passionate about a variety of YouTube channels, formats, and styles
Additional skills which would be a great advantage:
– Design skills for artwork
– Basic knowledge on using video editing software (Premiere Pro/After Effects preferably)
– An understanding of music rights in the digital world
– Ambitious and creative individual
– Outstanding attention to detail
– An interest in music across a range of genres and platforms
– A broad knowledge of today’s pop culture and YouTube’s ecosystem
|English, Maths and ICT GSCE’s level A-C or Equivalent|
Important Other information:
As we’re a small team, this role is adaptive and it will require transparent communication, organisation, and you must be comfortable with receiving and giving constructive criticism on creative ideas.
We also encourage and expect you to participate in the development of new opportunities for the channel. You’ll be able to lunch for free every day with the rest of the team too! We’re based in Soho at the moment so please consider your commute into central London before applying.
|Applicants must be full committed and ready to complete this apprenticeship
Do not contact the employer directly; failing to adhere to this will see your application automatically withdrawn.
About the training:
You will be working towards a Level 3 Diploma in Business Administration. In addition to crucial ‘on the job training’ depending on the qualification selected you may also study the following units:
• Principles of Business
• Analyse and present business data
• Principles of Project Management
• Managing Information and Producing Documents in a Business
• Monitor Information systems
|1. What are your ambitions?
2. Where do you see yourself in 5 years’ time?
*Due to the high volume of interest we have in many of our vacancies it is not always possible to respond to every application.