Start your DiVA career here.
Digital Marketing Apprentice – Rhino & East West -
Business Administration Apprentice -
Business Administration Assistant -
Music and Promotions Apprentice -
Trainee Camera Assistant -
Receptionist Apprentice -
Recruitment Consultant Apprentice -
Warehouse and Vehicle Apprentice -
Digital Marketing Apprentice – Rhino & East West
Warner Music , London, W8 5SW
Digital Marketing Apprentice – Rhino & East West
27 Wrights Lane
About the Apprenticeship :
The Digital Marketing Apprentice will report into the Senior Digital Marketing Manager for Rhino & East West.
We are seeking creative individuals who are as passionate as we are about a career in the music business, whether that’s promoting current superstars, developing exciting new acts, or working within one of our shared services which are the backbone of our business.
Rhino is home to Warner Music’s amazing catalogue releases, covering some of the biggest names in music from David Bowie to Pink Floyd, Fleetwood Mac to Led Zeppelin and The Smiths to Prince.
In addition to this our department also supports all of the frontline releases on East West Records, home to both legends, such as Busted, Robert Plant, Bette Midler and The Corrs, and new development acts, like Dusky Grey, Stephanie Rainey and Darline.
This role forms a key part of the digital team, supporting the creation of content that is integral to each of these online campaigns, as well as assisting the digital team with day to day admin
• Work with the Rhino and East West label team to support and deliver innovative cost effective digital marketing campaigns
• Support the digital team with campaigns and campaign analytic reports and with the creation of digital tools and assets
• Creating digital content for social media and online
• Writing copy for social media and database campaigns
• Ideas generation for artist and label campaigns
• Compiling weekly analytics reports
• Attending artist meetings and gigs
• Implement social media activity including playlist, trackable tools and analytics, label and select artist social media profiles
• CRM activity in conjunction with the CRM team
• Raising PO numbers for digital spend
£14,625 annual salary
37.5 hours per week
Monday – Friday
Future prospects description:
The apprentice will be eligible to apply for any suitable vacancies as they near completion of their apprenticeship, we actively promote and support internal mobility and would work with the apprentice to try to place them in a suitable role, however, this would depend on available opportunities at that time.
Warner Music UK is home to extraordinary talent. We partner with some of the most exciting, influential and innovative artists of our time, to provide them with industry leading in-house expertise.
Warner Music Group is all about our people. We are one global company made up of the most knowledgeable, passionate, and creative people in our business.
It is the mission of every member of the WMG team around the world to create a nurturing environment for artists, songwriters, and fellow employees at every stage of their career. We strive to set WMG apart from the rest of the industry by embracing a philosophy of innovation that is part of our company’s DNA.
• Excellent organisation skills – ability to work on a number of projects at any one time.
• Proven experience of working to strict deadlines.
• Excellent IT Skills – must be proficient in Microsoft Word & Excel.
• Proven ability to remain calm under pressure.
• Good communication skills – experience of working cross functionally with different teams and at different levels.
• Highly self-motivated, capable of using own initiative, and the ability to deal with the routine tasks as well as the more interesting aspects of the role.
• Creative individuals with a passion for music and ready to bring lots of new ideas to the table
• You will have great organizational skills with impeccable attention to detail
• First class communication skills and ability to build strong working relationships
• Strong desire to learn and develop skillset in a fast-paced environment
• A team player who is happy to ‘muck in’ – no task is too big or small
GCSE English, Maths, Science A-C or equivalent
Important Other information:
Whilst on placement you will be given the opportunity to learn from a wide range of experienced industry professionals and to get your hands dirty whilst learning from the best! You will be a critical member of the team, providing support across a variety of daily tasks, campaigns and initiatives.
Our apprentices are valued members of the Warner Music UK family, this is your opportunity to impact the careers of our artists and help shape future music trends. If you are committed to developing your skills and gaining invaluable industry experience in this kind of entrepreneurial, dynamic and fun environment, then we’d love to hear from you!
About the training:
In addition to crucial ‘on the job training’ you will be working towards a Level 3 in Diploma in Digital Marketing. Units available for you to choose include:
• Understanding the business environment
• Develop own professionalism
• Email marketing
• Principles of social media within a business
• Brand development
• Project management
1. How do the skills you have acquired so far, relate to this apprenticeship?
2. Why should we offer you this Apprenticeship?
*Due to the high volume of interest we have in many of our vacancies it is not always possible to respond to every application.