Start your DiVA career here.
Digital Marketing Apprentice -
Events Apprentices -
PR Assistant -
Digital Marketing Ninja -
PA to CEO/Project Management -
Music Administration Assistant -
Business Analyst -
Apprenticeship Sales Manager -
Digital Marketing Ninja
ESP Group , The Powerhouse, 21 Woodthorpe Road,Ashford, Surrey, TW15 2RP
Digital Marketing Ninja
We have three offices, our Ninja will be primarily working out of Ashford or Heathrow Airport, and from time to time out of Docklands office or London City Airport. Our 3rd office is located in the North West in Northwich, CheshireThe Powerhouse, 21 Woodthorpe Road,Ashford, Surrey TW15 2RP
About the Apprenticeship :
We do not have a Digital Marketing savy here at ES-p groups. The successful candidate will be helping run our social media page as well as get ES-p Groups out in the open.
• To manage company social media channels, including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube, Google+ and other relevant platforms
• To manage customer engagement, including responding to posts and customer queries
• To create dynamic written, graphics and video content for social media as well as brand websites
• To optimize content for search engine optimization (SEO)
• To create content that promotes audience interaction and grows our social media and online community
• To form and manage relationships with influencers online and across social media
• To provide regular performance reports and updates as well as staying abreast of industry trends and competitor activity
• To propose new ideas and concepts for social media content, including the development of campaigns
• To exceed set KPIs, which includes increasing reach, engagement, traffic to website and sales
• To have the ability to work on wider on and off-line marketing to support the company’s activities including events, print design, EDM, website management
£1300 – £16000
Mon – Fri (9-5)
Future prospects description:
We do NOT have any Digital Marketing staff. This is your opportunity to develop and grow your skills alongside our business, complete your apprenticeship and make this role your own into becoming our Digital Marketing ‘Ninja’, to eventually build your own team of DM Ninja’s and become the Head of our Digital Marketing team towards helping establish our brand as the go-to No.1 consultancy in our field, to help generate leads and establish & grow our presence in new markets overseas
Established in 2012, ESP is a specialist B2B consultancy with ‘an instinct for winning’ helping big corporate & SME clients to ‘identify, win & mobilise’ contracts with the Govt and private sector organisations which can range in value from £500k to £500m. Building on success, the business is expanding to become a Group structure pursuing a 5-year growth plan which includes establishing new arms in the business with brand new offers, moving into new industries and entering new markets overseas including Europe, USA, Canada & South Africa.
• Putting together a Digital Marketing plan
• Build a Social Media campaign
• Monitor and report on Social Media engagement
• Understand the difference between B2B & B2C
• Understand the difference between selling goods and selling services.
• Work on own and in a team.
• Take notes during meetings
• Make presentations to colleagues
• Shares our core values of innovative, tenacious, and demonstrates integrity. Wants to improve and achieve performance targets.
• Self-Starter. Can work under own supervision and as part of a team
• Ask questions and go research answers in none available.
• Come up with ‘new out of the box’ ideas and put them forward.
• Active listening skills
Understands Social Media, probably been Using Social Media from an early age, or graduated in Social Media/Digital Marketing.
Important Other information:
Do not contact the employer directly; failing to adhere to this will see your application automatically withdrawn.
About the training:
In addition to crucial ‘on the job training’ you will be working towards a Level 3 Apprenticeship in Digital Marketing, which is the equivalent of 2-A Levels. Topics you will cover include:
• Principles of Marketing
• Email marketing
• Web development
• Developing a content marketing strategy
• Principles of social media within a business
• Brand development
• Search Engine Optimisation
• Measuring and capturing analytics
• Project management
1. Give us an example of when you have had to take the lead on a project. What went well? What would you do differently?
2. Give us an example of when you have had to take the lead on a project. What went well? What would you do differently
*Due to the high volume of interest we have in many of our vacancies it is not always possible to respond to every application.