Start your DiVA career here.
Receptionist and Administration assistant -
Repertoire Delivery Assistant -
Business Analyst -
Junior Business Development Apprentice -
Apprenticeship Sales Manager -
Junior Business Development Apprentice
Key Production , London, N7 9AH
Junior Business Development Apprentice
About the Apprenticeship :
The Key Production Group are looking for a highly motivated individual to join its sales team as a Junior Business Development Executive. With training, the right candidate will be tasked to act as a company representative in the music and entertainment market. Ensuring the companies profile is raised and that the best image of the company is maintained within the market sector. The role will include visiting customers and attending industry events and functions as well as office/desk-based sales activity.
1) To attend relevant industry events and trade exhibitions. Using these events to raise the profile of the company and develop networking skills.
2) Establish and maintain positive relationships with existing and prospective customers
3) Following training being able to demonstrate good product knowledge.
Present and promote the company’s products and services to existing and prospective customers.
4) Co-ordinate sales effort with other members of the sales team and interface with other departments within the company to ensure the needs of the customer are met.
5) Liaising with suppliers to further learn about the products the company are making.
6) Make sales calls to clients and arrange meetings. Learn to provide full written quotations.
7) Understand the marketing strategy of the organisation and add personal input.
8) Provide regular feedback to the team (and Sales Director) on activity in a structured way and as directed.
9) Act as sales support to other members of the sales team. Use existing team members knowledge to help personal development and raise professional profile.
Monday – Friday 9.30am to 5.30pm
Future prospects description:
Upon completion of the Apprenticeship and evaluation by the company’s supervisors, the successful candidate may be offered a job at the end of the Apprenticeship.
Key Production is a company that was set up in 1990 as an agency to provide music and media companies manufacturing services (CD, DVD, Vinyl, bespoke packaging, project management). After 4 acquisitions and a JV, we are now a group of companies over 4 UK sites with nearly 50 staff who provide creative services to a wide range of companies.
The companies operating under the Key Production Group are:
Excellent communication skills will be essential for all aspects of the required Music Industry networking but also for demonstration and presentation of the products the company sells.
• Highly motivated with a persuasive and charismatic personality.
• The candidate will need to demonstrate a “no fear “approach to attending events in a group or single handed.
Minimum qualifications are English, Maths and ICT GSCE’s level A-C or equivalent. Graduates can apply but a degree not necessary nor will it give you an advantage. Common sense, a good attitude and a strong application are what we are looking for.
Important Other information:
Applicants must be fully committed and ready to complete this apprenticeship.
Do not contact the employer directly; failing to adhere to this will see your application automatically withdrawn
About the training:
You will be working towards a Level 3 Diploma in Business Administration. In addition to crucial ‘on the job training’ depending on the qualification selected you may also study the following units:
• Principles of Business
• Analyse and present business data
• Principles of Project Management
• Managing Information and Producing Documents in a Business
• Monitor Information systems
• Principles of Administration
1. What are your ambitions?
2. Where do you see yourself in 5 years’ time?
*Due to the high volume of interest we have in many of our vacancies it is not always possible to respond to every application.