Start your DiVA career here.
Digital Marketing Apprentice -
Events Apprentices -
PR Assistant -
Digital Marketing Ninja -
PA to CEO/Project Management -
Music Administration Assistant -
Business Analyst -
Apprenticeship Sales Manager -
PA to CEO/Project Management
ESP Group , The Powerhouse, 21 Woodthorpe Road,Ashford, Surrey, TW15 2RP
PA to CEO/Project Management
We have three offices, our Ninja will be primarily working out of Ashford or Heathrow Airport, and from time to time out of Docklands office or London City Airport. Our 3rd office is located in the North West in Northwich, Cheshire.The Powerhouse, 21 Woodthorpe Road,Ashford, Surrey TW15 2RP
About the Apprenticeship :
• Acting as the first point of contact: dealing with correspondence and phone calls
• Managing diaries and organising meetings and appointments, often controlling access to the manager/executive
• Booking and arranging travel, transport and accommodation
• Organising events and conferences
• Reminding the manager/executive of important tasks and deadlines
• Typing, compiling and preparing reports, presentations, and correspondence
• Managing databases and filing system
• Implementing and maintaining procedures/administrative systems
• Liaising with staff, suppliers, and clients
• Collating and filing expenses
£13000 – £15000
Mon – Fri 9-5 pm
Future prospects description:
To become a key member of the team supporting the CEO
Established in 2012, es-p is a specialist B2B consultancy with ‘an instinct for winning’ helping big corporate & SME clients to ‘identify, win & mobilise’ contracts with the Govt and private sector organisations which can range in value from £500k to £500m. Building on success, the business is expanding to become a Group structure pursuing a 5 year growth plan which includes establishing new arms in the business with brand new offers, moving into new industries and entering new markets overseas including Europe, USA, Canada & South Africa.
• Highly organised skills.
• Able to prioritise
• Organise meetings and coordinate reports
• Excellent communication skills
• Able to talk to people at all levels.
• Able to research data/answers required.
• Can manage and arrange logistics.
• Understands and maintains confidentiality.
• Understands and aligns with our core behaviours of Innovative, Tenacity & Integrity
• Understands importance of representing the brand externally.
• Team player.
Minimum qualifications are English, Maths and ICT GSCE’s level A-C or equivalent. Graduates can apply but a degree not necessary nor will it give you an advantage. Common sense, a good attitude and a strong application are what we are looking for.
Important Other information:
Applicants must be fully committed and ready to complete this apprenticeship
Do not contact the employer directly; failing to adhere to this will see your application automatically withdrawn.
About the training:
You will be working towards a Level 3 Diploma in Business Administration. In addition to crucial ‘on the job training’ depending on the qualification selected you may also study the following units:
• Principles of Business
• Analyse and present business data
• Principles of Project Management
• Managing Information and Producing Documents in a Business
• Monitor Information systems
• Principles of Administration
1. What are your ambitions?
2. Where do you see yourself in 5 years’ time?
*Due to the high volume of interest we have in many of our vacancies it is not always possible to respond to every application.