Start your DiVA career here.
Promotions Assistant Apprenticeship -
Warehouse and Vehicle Apprentice -
Digital Marketing Apprentice -
Digital Marketing and Business Administration Tutors -
Apprentice – Recruitment Administrator -
Digital Marketing and Business Administration Development Coaches -
Promotions Assistant Apprenticeship
Hart Media , London, N7 9AH
Promotions Assistant Apprenticeship
Suite 23, Tileyard Studios, Tileyard Road, Kings Cross.London N7 9AH
About the Apprenticeship :
Must be dynamic and an outgoing individual to work within a five-strong radio and online music promotions team.
You will be assisting with the radio promotion of many different artists to national, regional, specialist and student radio, as well as setting up radio tours and interviews.
It is also important for the candidate to regularly attend gigs and be up to date with the latest music trends and find new bands/artists to bring into the company
They will also be helping out on the Management and Sync company side of things, where the candidate will need to help out
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Assisting with the radio promotion of many different artists to National, Regional, specialist and student radio stations
• Setting up radio tours and interviews
• Social Media/Online set up
• Day to day administrative duties
• Post and mail outs
• Helping out on the Management and Sync company
• Updating with company website e.g. blog posts, content, updating the roster
£150 per week
Monday – Friday – 10am – 6pm plus gigs with 1 hour lunch break
Future prospects description:
If the candidate shows initiative then there could be a job for them at the end of the apprenticeship if there is room available and the candidate has shown us what they can do and how they have progressed throughout the year. Money will then be increased. We also offer a 10% finders fee of any bands/artists that the candidate brings into the company
We plug artists/bands to Radio stations around the country and in London, online PR and also manage a few artists
Computers, able to communicate and take direction well. Need to have a good worth ethic.
• Computer literate
• Good communication skills
• Able to take direction well
• Good organisation skills
Must have a good phone manner and who can work well under pressure.
Must have a positive attitude and be a people person
Time-management and the ability to prioritise your work load is a must.
A passion for music and a good understanding of UK radio and online media is essential.
Important Other information:
Possible have to go and see bands/artists in the evening who we are working with and also new artists we need to go and see.
We will require the candidate to go to see bands in the evening, ones we work and others we are looking to work with.
About the training:
In addition to crucial ‘on the job training’ depending on the qualification selected you may also study the following units:
• Digital Communication
• Video Production
• Communicating and Presenting Ideas
• Awareness of Converging Digital Technology
• Creative Media Awareness
• Support Visual Preparation
• Graphics for Interactive Media
• Web Animation for Interactive Media
• Preparing to Work in Creative Media
• Awareness of Employment in the Creative Media Sector
• Professional Behaviour in the Creative Media Sector
1. What Music are you into and why?
2. Why do you want to be in the Music Business?
*Due to the high volume of interest we have in many of our vacancies it is not always possible to respond to every application.