Start your DiVA career here.
Digital Marketing Apprenticeship – Programmatic Team -
Digital Marketing Apprenticeship – Affiliates Team -
Digital Marketing Apprenticeship – Tourism Team -
Digital Marketing Assistant Apprenticeship -
Junior Receptionist Apprentice -
Business Development Apprentice -
Promotions Assistant -
Recruitment Resourcer -
Music Administration Assistant -
Hart Media , London, N7 9AH
Suite 23, Tileyard Studios, Tileyard Road, Kings CrossLondon N7 9AH
About the Apprenticeship :
Must be dynamic and an outgoing individual to work within a five-strong radio and online music promotions team.
You will be assisting with the radio promotion of many different artists to national, regional, specialist and student radio, as well as setting up radio tours and interviews eventually.
It is also important for the candidate to regularly attend gigs and be up to date with the latest music trends and find new bands/artists to bring into the company
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Assisting with the radio promotion of many different artists to National, Regional, specialist and student radio stations
• Calling Radio stations, Student Radio and plugging them
• Emailing Radio stations, Student Radio and plugging them
• Setting up radio tours and interviews
• Social Media/Online set up
• Day to day administrative duties
• Post and mail outs
• Making tea/coffee
• Updating with company website e.g. blog posts, content, updating the roster and the companies social media
£150 per week
Monday – Friday – 10am – 6pm
Future prospects description:
If the candidate shows initiative then there could be a job for them at the end of the apprenticeship if there is room available and the candidate has shown us what they can do and how they have progressed throughout the year. Money will then be increased. We also offer a 10% finders fee of any bands/artists that the candidate brings into the company
We plug artists/bands to Radio stations around the country and in London, online PR and also manage a few artists.
• Computer literate
• Good communication skills
• Able to take direction well
• Good organisation skills
• Able to communicate and take direction well
• Must have a good phone manner and who can work well under pressure.
• Must have a positive attitude and be a people person
• Time-management and the ability to prioritise your workload is a must.
• A passion for music and a good understanding of UK radio, social media and online media is essential.
Important Other information:
Possible have to go and see bands/artists in the evening who we are working with and also new artists we need to go and see.
We will require the candidate to go to see bands in the evening, ones we work and others we are looking to work with.
About the training:
You will be working towards a Level 3 Diploma in Business Administration. In addition to crucial ‘on the job training’ depending on the qualification selected you may also study the following units:
• Principles of Business
• Analyse and present business data
• Principles of Project Management
• Managing Information and Producing Documents in a Business
• Monitor Information systems
• Principles of Administration
1. What Music are you into and why?
2. Why do you want to be in the Music Business?
3. What is your understanding of a role of a radio plugger?
4. What Radio stations do you listen to and which ones?
*Due to the high volume of interest we have in many of our vacancies it is not always possible to respond to every application.