Start your DiVA career here.
Sales and Operations Administrator -
Office Assistant Apprentice -
Digital Marketing Apprentice x 4 -
Catalogue Data Coordinator -
Apprentice Company Assistant -
Apprentice Receptionist/Paralegal -
Digital PR and Social Media Apprentice -
Office Administrator Apprentice -
Apprenticeship Manager -
Recruitment Administrator Apprentice -
Digital Marketing and Business Administration Tutors -
Digital Marketing and Business Administration Development Coaches -
Business Administration Assistant Apprentice -
Apprentice Insurance Advisor -
Digital Apprentice -
Connections Project Co-ordinator apprentice -
Royalty Assistant -
Digital Marketing Apprentice -
Apprentice Production Assistant -
Social Media Marketing Apprentice -
Recruitment Administrator Apprentice
DiVA , London, E15 2SP
Recruitment Administrator Apprentice
Unit 221 Stratford Workshops
About the Apprenticeship :
DiVA helps young people find Apprenticeships in media companies including Universal Music, Shed Media Group, 20th Century Fox, Domino Records, UK Music, Southbank Centre and lots of other top creative companies.
Working closely with our Recruitment Officer and Senior Management team the role will include:
• Download applications from recruitment portals
• Log candidates onto our CRM system (training will be provided)
• Formatting CVs
• Format job descriptions so they are ready to be promoted
• Responding to emails in the recruitment inbox
• Setting up the office for assessment dates
• Taking the register on the assessment day
• Following up with candidates who did not attend
• Keeping the CRM up to date with candidate information
• Attending careers events – keeping the events calendar up-to-date
• Answer the phone and take messages
£170 per week
9:30am – 6pm with an hour for lunch. (37.5 hours per week)
Future prospects description:
The right candidate will be offered a job at the end.
DiVA creates the talent of tomorrow, today, by combining young talent with outstanding employers through Government backed Apprenticeships. In doing so, we create opportunities for talented people looking to ‘earn while they learn’ and help businesses gain the skills they need to remain competitive.
Our Apprenticeships have supported young people into work in companies such as 20th Century Fox, PRS for Music, Universal Music, PPL, Mute Records, the CBI, UK Music, Domino Records and many more.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Good attention to detail
• Excellent organisation skills
• Able to manage time well
• Ability to work in a team as well as on your own
• Ability to meet deadlines
• Experience of working in a fast paced environment
• Confident with IT systems
• Flexible approach to work
• A ‘can do’ attitude
• Willingness to learn
• Self-motivated and reliable
• Open minded and diverse
• Proactive – not afraid to offer up ideas
• Want to build a career in recruitment or HR
English, Maths and ICT GSCE’s level A-C or Equivalent.
Important Other information:
This is not your average admin role. We’re a small team and during our busy times you will be required to help other team members. Our ideal candidate will want to work in a fast paced environment where no two days are the same. The majority of your time will be spent in the office covering administration however, you will be required to attend student events and be expected to share your experience of apprenticeships to others.
About the training:
You will be working towards a Level 3 Diploma in Business Administration. In addition to crucial ‘on the job training’ depending on the qualification selected you may also study the following units:
• Recruitment, Selection and Induction Practice
• Managing office systems
• Organise an event
• Develop and Deliver Presentations
• Manage an Office
1. Give an example of when you have done more than what was asked of you?
2. If you were Prime Minister for the day what new law would you introduce and why?
*Due to the high volume of interest we have in many of our vacancies it is not always possible to respond to every application.