Start your DiVA career here.
Digital Marketing Apprentice – Rhino & East West -
Business Administration Apprentice -
Business Administration Assistant -
Music and Promotions Apprentice -
Trainee Camera Assistant -
Receptionist Apprentice -
Recruitment Consultant Apprentice -
Warehouse and Vehicle Apprentice -
Recruitment Consultant Apprentice
Prospero Recruitment , London, EC2A 2DT
Recruitment Consultant Apprentice
15 Worship StreetLondon EC2A 2DT
About the Apprenticeship :
Are you looking to start your career in Recruitment?
Prospero is hiring for apprentice Consultants in London for our ever-expanding recruitment team!
Market leading basic salaries and 22% on what you bill are on offer. We are a Fast Track 100 Company (in 2 years flat!)
This is your chance to get your career in recruitment with Prospero Recruitment – a leading recruitment agency supporting the education sector.
The Apprentice will provide resourcing support to senior consultants in the interim, and trained up to become fully fledged billing consultant.
Key responsibilities include:
Trainee Recruitment Consultant, London – Key Attributes
• A hard work ethic
• An entrepreneurial spirit
• A strong business acumen
• Money motivated attitude
• Strong communication skills
• Drive and ambition
• Sales experience is preferable; however, it is not essential.
Trainee Recruitment Consultant, London – Luxurious Incentives
• Realistic earnings- year one OTE £35k, year two OTE £50k, year three OTE £100k
• Working in a fast-paced market
• Rapid career progression – opportunity to fast track your career to Senior Consultant within 1 year
• Ambitious environment & great culture
• Long term stability
If you are looking for a challenging yet rewarding role as a trainee recruitment consultant, then please apply today.
Research – company mapping and updating database
Resourcing and engaging with prospective clients and candidates
£200 – £250 per week (£12,000 – 15,000 per annum)
Mon-Fri 09:00am -05.30pm
Future prospects description:
Upon completion of the Apprenticeship and evaluation by the company’s management team, the successful candidate may be offered a job at the end of the Apprenticeship.
Prospero Teaching is an REC Audited Education Agency, specialist, award-winning agency, with offices across the UK, dedicated teams of candidate managers, compliance, in-house teacher resources and finance supporting our teachers.
This specialist division sits within a larger privately owned group, Prospero Recruitment Ltd, a medium-sized agency with 100+ staff. We have doubled in size every year for the last three years, continue to grow and invest ensuring Prospero is an exciting, dynamic sector leader.
You can take comfort in the knowledge that Prospero Teaching is an established enterprise (formed in 2000) nestled within a wider business framework supported by the backing of its sister brands; Sales and Marketing, IT and Technical (Integrated) and Energy, strengthening our core business
Approach and Vision
• To lead
• To continue our exceptional growth
• To innovate by introducing initiatives that make a difference to schools and our teachers
• To ensure that every teacher and member of staff has a sense of belonging, feels supported, listened to and valued
• To be flexible enough to always respond to needs and new ideas
• To celebrate great teaching
• To reward loyalty
• To win awards
• Passion for sales
• Must be presentable
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills; confident in writing emails, contributing in meetings and briefing members of staff.
• Strong MS Office (Word, Excel) skills
• Good attention to detail
• Strong problem solving and decision making skills.
• Effective time management skills – you’ll be able to work independently and prioritise your work.
• A ‘professional’ attitude (know how to behave appropriately in a work environment).
• Honesty and Integrity
• Respect for the varied experiences of others, and work well as part of a team.
• Respect for the privacy of our candidates and clients; and know how to keep information confidential and safe.
• Adaptable and Flexible – Embraces change; and adapts successfully to changing situations & environments. Can learn from things that don’t go well and adapt.
• Ambition; you’ll take responsibility for your own learning and development, and career advancement
• Display a conscientious and logic approach to the variety of tasks necessary for the smooth running of a recruitment team.
English, Maths and ICT GSCE’s level A-C or Equivalent
Important Other information:
Applicants must be fully committed and ready to complete this apprenticeship
Do not contact the employer directly; failing to adhere to this will see your application automatically withdrawn.
About the training:
You will be working towards a Level 4 Diploma in Business and Professional Administration. In addition to crucial ‘on the job training’ depending on the qualification selected you may also study the following units:
• Principles of Quality Management
• Analyse and Present Business Data
• Project Management
• Managing Information and Knowledge
• Manage Information systems
• Principles of Marketing
1. Why do you want to get into recruitment?
2. Where does your passion is sales come from?
*Due to the high volume of interest we have in many of our vacancies it is not always possible to respond to every application.