Start your DiVA career here.
Business Development Apprentice -
Promotions Assistant -
Recruitment Resourcer -
Digital Marketing ‘Ninja’ -
PA to CEO/Project Management Apprenticeship -
Music Administration Assistant -
Business Analyst -
Business Development Apprentice
The PIE , London, SE4 2FP
Business Development Apprentice
The PIE Partnership Ltd. Unit A, Azure House Dragonfly PlaceLondon SE4 2FP
About the Apprenticeship :
The PIE is searching for a Business Development Apprentice to join our busy and dynamic London team.
We are looking for an energetic, tenacious and ambitious individual who loves selling and enjoys work to targets, networking and is able to travel when required to represent The PIE at events in the UK and internationally. We want someone who thinks creatively and brings their own ideas to the table, to help us continue to build our successful global media, recruitment and events brand.
• Making calls to prospective customers to promote advertising space and event sponsorship
• Updating the database
• Taking customers enquiry calls
• Dealing with email queries
• Creating links with colleges and universities
• Attending events
Monday – Friday 9.30am-6pm
Future prospects description:
Upon completion of the Apprenticeship and evaluation by the company’s supervisors, the successful candidate may be offered a job at the end of the Apprenticeship.
The PIE is an independent media and recruitment company offering a market-leading portfolio of services for professionals working in international education.
• A proven track record of sourcing leads, building relationships with clients and selling effectively to them over the phone and face to face.
• Ability to communicate effectively with a wide range of stakeholders and at all levels of seniority
• Excellent presentation skills
• Attention to detail
• Must be quick to learn, resourceful and a creative thinker
• Strong time management skills – ability to prioritise tasks and work under pressure
• A passion for working in the international education sector.
• Previous experience working in international education
• Previous experience in media sales
• An established network of industry contacts
• Educated to degree level or equivalent
• Ability to speak a second language
• Lived or studied abroad
• Active social media user
• Ambitious and driven
• Good communication skills
• Activator personality
• A ‘can do’ attitude
• Able to network and enthusiastic
• Ability to work independently
Minimum qualifications are English, Maths and ICT GSCE’s level A-C or equivalent. Graduates can apply but a degree not necessary nor will it give you an advantage. Common sense, a good attitude and a strong application are what we are looking for.
Important Other information:
Applicants must be fully committed and ready to complete this apprenticeship
Do not contact the employer directly; failing to adhere to this will see your application automatically withdrawn.
About the training:
You will be working towards a Level 4 Diploma in Business and Professional Administration. In addition to crucial ‘on the job training’ depending on the qualification selected you may also study the following units:
• Principles of Quality Management
• Analyse and Present Business Data
• Project Management
• Managing Information and Knowledge
• Manage Information systems
• Principles of Marketing
1. Give an example of when you have had to sell a product/ service to a client. How did you prepare for this?
2. Why do you want to join The PIE team and what are your expectations?
*Due to the high volume of interest we have in many of our vacancies it is not always possible to respond to every application.