Start your DiVA career here.
Kick-start your career in the music industry through the BRITs Apprentice Scheme -
Data Assistant Apprentice -
Programme Operations Assistant -
Social Media and Digital Marketing Apprentice -
Administrator (Customer Facing/Marketing) Apprentice -
Office Assistant Apprentice -
Sales and Operations Administrator -
Apprenticeship Manager -
Digital Marketing and Business Administration Tutors -
Sales and Operations Administrator
Upskill Digital LTD , London, EC4M 9EE
Sales and Operations Administrator
Upskill Digital LTD
Bow House 1A Bow LaneLondon EC4M 9EE
About the Apprenticeship :
|Who are you?
You love learning, move at speed and share our passion for technology and training. You should be enthusiastic, and willing to get stuck in. You’ll also need to be a bit of a wizard with spreadsheets (Google drive) and have great phone and email etiquette.
What we can offer you:
· Access to digital training courses, develop your digital knowledge
· Industry contacts and networking skills
· Hands on support and training
· Working in a fast paced start up environment in central London
What will you be doing?
First and foremost you’d be working with our superstar Operations and Partnership Manager to help set the company up for a year of growth. You will also assist with the management of a multi-million pound project from one of our key clients. Your role will be to assist in generating leads and booking partnerships with industry events and educational institutions to receive free training across the UK. You will also have the chance to work directly with the MD and also get to engage with our inspiring trainers.
A shortlist of potential tasks is below:
· Help generate leads and booking partnerships with industry events and educational institution
· Answering inbound telephone calls and making outbound calls
· Spreadsheet and CRM management for sale leads
· Support partners event bookings and diary management
· Attend and minute weekly partners meeting and monthly board meetings
· Manage the company weekly task lists
· Day to day office administration support
· Support trainer pool with travel and accommodation management
You’ll also get to attend some of our fantastic training courses, and take part in a variety of training sessions yourself. First and foremost you get to see how a start-up is organised and how we do what we do.
|£270 – £300.00|
|Monday to Friday
9am – 5:30pm, with one day a week dedicated to training.
Future prospects description:
Upon completion of the Apprenticeship and evaluation by the company’s supervisors, the successful candidate may be offered a job at the end of the Apprenticeship.
|UpSkill Digital was founded by Gori Yahaya, a digital and experiential marketer who had spent years working on behalf of Google, training and empowering thousands of SMEs, entrepreneurs, and young people up and down the country to use digital to grow their businesses and further their careers. Meeting many experts on his travels he built a team who shared his love for experiential training to form an agency focused on providing trainers that loved to make training fun, practical and memorable!
Here at UpSkill Digital we love to make business a pleasure and if there’re no smiles or laughter whilst we’re training then seriously (pun intended) we’re doing something wrong. We understand not everyone is a digital native, but we sure think everyone can be one with the right training. That being said, we do understand the perceived challenges when it comes to your team having the right digital skills to grow a business. This is why we are committed to providing the framework and necessary tools to help you help yourself and believe that by keeping things simple and practical everyone has the capacity to learn digital skills to grow their business, careers and confidence.
|You absolutely must be:
● Extremely well-organised
● Exceptional communication skills
● Confident telephone manner
● Great attention to detail and organisational skills in a fast paced environment
● High-level IT Skills, particularly with spreadsheets
● A real bright spark, whose up for a challenge
● A people’s person that enjoys engaging with many people at the same time
- Communication Skills
- Technical Competency
- Work Ethic
- Determination and Persistence
- Ability to Work in Harmony with Co-Workers
- Eager and Willing to Add to Their Knowledge Base and Skills
Minimum qualifications are English, Maths and ICT GSCE’s level A-C or equivalent. Graduates can apply but a degree not necessary nor will it give you an advantage. Common sense, a good attitude and a strong application are what we are looking for.
Important Other information:
|Other benefits include:
● Modern central London Office
● Fun atmosphere with a casual dress code and flexible working hours if needed
● Fast growing company with a great reputation
● Exposure to clients and room for personal and professional growth
● You’ll never be bored and no two days will be the same
Do not contact the employer directly; failing to adhere to this will see your application automatically withdrawn.
About the training:
|You will be working towards a Level 3 Diploma in Business Administration. In addition to crucial ‘on the job training’ depending on the qualification selected you may also study the following units:
● Principles of Business
● Analyse and present business data
● Principles of Project Management
● Managing Information and Producing Documents in a Business
● Monitor Information systems
● Principles of Administration
- How would you respond to a potential client who was uninterested in DGOT (Digital Garage on Tour) during a sales pitch call?
- What is it about the role that attracted you to applying for the Sales and Operations Apprenticeship at UpSKill Digital?
*Due to the high volume of interest we have in many of our vacancies it is not always possible to respond to every application.