Start your DiVA career here.
Sales and Operations Administrator -
Office Assistant Apprentice -
Digital Marketing Apprentice x 4 -
Catalogue Data Coordinator -
Apprentice Company Assistant -
Apprentice Receptionist/Paralegal -
Digital PR and Social Media Apprentice -
Office Administrator Apprentice -
Apprenticeship Manager -
Recruitment Administrator Apprentice -
Digital Marketing and Business Administration Tutors -
Digital Marketing and Business Administration Development Coaches -
Business Administration Assistant Apprentice -
Apprentice Insurance Advisor -
Digital Apprentice -
Connections Project Co-ordinator apprentice -
Royalty Assistant -
Digital Marketing Apprentice -
Apprentice Production Assistant -
Social Media Marketing Apprentice -
Social Media Marketing Apprentice
Templeton and Partners Ltd , London, EC1Y 4SF
Social Media Marketing Apprentice
Templeton and Partners Ltd
33-34 Chiswell Street,London EC1Y 4SF
About the Apprenticeship :
The Recruitment Industry is ever growing because all successful companies need great talent. In parallel we are in the middle of the world that is having a digital transformation where more and more mobile apps are being developed to make everyone’s lives easier and more enjoyable. This is the space that Templeton recruits into, and includes all sorts of exciting areas like Artificial Intelligence, Virtual Reality, Cyber Security, the Cloud and Data Analytics.
The main areas of responsibility to include:
• To get fully up to speed with the various technologies we work in
• To develop customer facing skills by learning how to respond to customer queries
• Social Media/Online set up
• Day to day administrative duties
• Post and mail outs
If you also speak another language such as German, Dutch, French or Swedish then you would have a chance to help organise events in Europe.
Monday – Friday
09:00am – 17:00pm
Future prospects description:
Upon completion of the Apprenticeship and evaluation by the company’s supervisors, the successful candidate is likely to be offered a job and career at the end of the Apprenticeship.
Templeton is a 20 year established IT Recruitment Consultancy with offices in London, Amsterdam, Frankfurt and Zurich. This role is based in Moorgate London.
• Good written and spoken communication skills
• Friendly and sociable nature and must enjoy working with others
• Good time keeper
• A keen and active interest in digital and social media
• Numerate and able to work with Excel and/or other reporting systems
• Must be able to speak and write in the following languages: German, Dutch or Sweedish
• Excellent organisational and interpersonal skills
• Excellent communication skills
English, Maths and ICT GSCE’s level A-C or Equivalent
Important Other information:
Applicants must be fully committed and ready to complete this apprenticeship
Do not contact the employer directly; failing to adhere to this will see your application automatically withdrawn.
About the training:
In addition to crucial ‘on the job training’ you will be working towards a Level 3 in Diploma in Digital Marketing. Units available for you to choose include:
• Understanding the business environment
• Develop own professionalism
• Email marketing
• Principles of social media within a business
• Brand development
• Project management
1. What makes you ideal for this role
2. What motivates you?
*Due to the high volume of interest we have in many of our vacancies it is not always possible to respond to every application.