Gain an industry approved, nationally recognised qualification.
Communications Assistant Apprentice -
Kick-start your career in the music industry through the BRITs Apprentice Scheme -
Social Media and Digital Marketing Apprentice -
Apprenticeship Manager -
Advanced Apprenticeship in Creative and Digital Media
A Level 3 Diploma for the creative specialist.
Advanced (Level 3 Diploma) Apprenticeship in Creative and Digital Media
This qualification supports apprentices to become digitally multi-skilled and able to work cross-platform. It can be tailored to suit the marketing departments of mainstream organisations as well as within the areas of PR, Film, TV and Radio.
The Apprenticeship training is delivered through a blended learning approach, incorporating workplace learning, workshops, distance and online learning. One to one support, study days, tuition and advice is available from our team of experienced and qualified Tutors, Assessors and Advisors ensuring that the needs of employers and employees are met.
You can select modules that best suit your business needs. Options include:
- Digital Video Production for Interactive Media
- Creative Media Production Management
- Produce Copy for Interactive Media Products
- Identify Sources of Information and Present Findings
- Understanding the Creative Media Sector
- Communicating and presenting ideas in the creative media sector
- Awareness of converging digital technology in the creative media
- Professional behaviour in the creative media sector
- Contribute to good working relationships
- Awareness of health and safety in the creative media sector
If you think this apprenticeship programme might be right for you, download the breakdown here, or call us now on 0203 189 1784.