Gain an industry approved, nationally recognised qualification.
Licensing Apprentice -
Digital Marketing and Business Administration Development Coaches -
IMPEL Member Relations Apprenticeship -
Content and Marketing Apprentice -
School Office Administrator Apprentice -
Social Media Marketing Apprentice -
Advanced Apprenticeship in Digital Marketing
A Level 3 Diploma welcomed by a broad range of specialist and mainstream businesses.
Advanced (Level 3 Diploma) Apprenticeship in Digital Marketing
This qualification is ideal for businesses looking to use digital media to attract and engage with current and potential customers, for example using online advertising, social media, email marketing and search engine optimisation.
It works just as well for roles in the marketing departments of mainstream organisations as it does within a digital marketing, advertising or design agency.
The Apprenticeship training is delivered through a blended learning approach, incorporating workplace learning, workshops, distance and online learning. One to one support, study days, tuition and advice is available from our team of experienced and qualified Tutors, Assessors and Advisors ensuring that the needs of employers and employees are met.
You can select modules that best suit your business needs. Options include:
- Understanding the business environment
- Understand legal, regulatory and ethical requirements in sales & marketing
- Using collaborative technology
- Principles of marketing and evaluation
- Develop own professionalism
- Digital marketing metrics and analytics
- Principles of social media advertising and promotion
- Search engine marketing
- Email marketing
- Principles of social media within a business
- Principles of keywords and optimisation
- Produce copy for digital media communication
If you think this course might be right for you, download the unit breakdown here, or call us now on 0203 189 1784.