The leading indie provider of digital and media apprenticeships.
Employability Skills Tutor -
Digital Marketing/Content Producer Assessor -
Business Administration Tutor and Assessor -
PR & Management Assistant Apprentice -
"To become the first choice apprenticeship provider for both business and young people across the UK. This will be achieved through the creation of a professional business like environment that provides an end to end world class service to all of our current and future customers."
- We are passionate about supporting the development of businesses and helping individuals realise their full potential.
- We pride ourselves on being adaptable and responsive to the need of businesses, individuals and industry stakeholders.
- We value and respect the diversity of our stakeholders whatever their social, ethnic and cultural backgrounds from all faiths or none.
- We are a reliable team of professionals who work with integrity who mean what we say and say what we mean.
- We are a credible provider with the knowledge and experience needed to deliver and succeed within our sector.
“Working with DiVA and the whole process around recruiting our apprentice, they’ve been really good, they helped us put all the applications together – we didn’t have to worry about a lot of the stressful parts to it. They tailored our requirements in line with their recruitment process and shortlisting journey and we’ve found a fantastic apprentice at the end of it all, I would highly recommend DiVA Apprenticeships!” Mariam Rafiq, Altitude London
“Having an apprentice benefits the organisation, you’d receive government support, you may find a future leader for your business. Once we started this scheme for Music industries in partnership with DiVA it became easier once we learnt how to operate the scheme – we led by example by recruiting our own apprentice. She was thrown into the deep end, worked very hard and has been now offered full time employment with us, during her apprenticeship, our apprentice has learned from us but we’ve also learnt a lot from her!” Jo Dipple, UK Music
Founded by Arit Eminue in 2009, DiVA has helped hundreds of young people to start their careers with leading London employers.
The first London based independent provider to receive the Creative Skillset Tick in recognition of its outstanding training, DiVA enjoys strong relationships with employers within and beyond the creative sectors.