Start your DiVA career here.
Junior Content Producer Apprentice -
Digital Marketing Apprentice (Social & Content Producer) -
Digital Marketing Executive -
Admin Support Apprentice -
Admin Support Apprentice
Heritage Staffing Services Limited CM18 6LX
Admin Support Apprentice
Heritage Staffing Services Limited
Office Suite D-F Bush House Bush Fair HarlowCM18 6LX
About the Apprenticeship :
• Implementing and up-keeping an efficient filing system
• Acting as the first point of call for all incoming calls, post and courier deliveries
• Database inputting and updating e.g amending client and employee contact details
• Day to day processing of invoices and expense claims
• Monitoring the stationery stock and ordering more when necessary
• Occasional diary and travel management
• Organising and booking meetings and setting up meeting rooms
• Ad hoc research and marketing projects
• Compiling client packs when required
• Scanning, filing and photocopying when necessary all company documents
• Ensuring the office is kept tidy at all times
£200 per week
Monday – Friday (9:00am-5:00pm)
Future prospects description:
Upon completion of the Apprenticeship and evaluation by the company’s supervisors, the successful candidate may be offered a job at the end of the Apprenticeship.
Based in Harlow, Essex, Heritage Staffing Services Ltd is a reputable domiciliary care and staffing agency for compassionate carers and nurses. We select our staff through a robust recruitment process. Everyone on our team receives comprehensive training and continuous support, ensuring they’re always equipped to provide outcome-based services.
To provide outcome-based care in the most compassionate way using a person-centred approach.
We recognise the principle of individual differences. For that reason, our staff are fully trained to provide care that not just meets our clients’ individual needs but exceeds the minimum expectation. They will go the extra mile to make sure that the people we support feel safe and happy with the care they receive and are free to make choices and complaints. We ensure that the dignity of our clients are upheld, and their independence promoted, while our staff work within professional boundaries. The continuous professional development of our staff team is at the core of our values.
• Proven experience in a similar administrative position
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Competent with Microsoft Office packages, particularly Word and Outlook
• Excellent knowledge of database update
• Customer service experience ideal, but not necessary
• Excellent time-management and prioritisation skills
• Flexible and willing to take on ad-hoc tasks
• Ability to use your initiative and work alone
• Extremely organised
• Punctual and reliable
Minimum qualifications are English, Maths and ICT GSCE’s level A-C or equivalent. Graduates can apply but a degree is not necessary nor will it give you an advantage. Common sense, a good attitude and a strong application are what we are looking for.
Important Other information:
Applicants must be fully committed and ready to complete this apprenticeship
Do not contact the employer directly; failing to adhere to this will see your application automatically withdrawn.
About the training:
You will be working towards a Level 3 Diploma in Business Administration. In addition to crucial ‘on the job training’ depending on the qualification selected you may also study the following units:
• Principles of Business
• Customer Service
• Managing Stakeholders
• Project Management
• Managing Information and Producing Documents in a Business
• Monitor Information systems
• Principles of Administration
1. What are your ambitions?
2. Where do you see yourself in 5 years’ time?
*Due to the high volume of interest we have in many of our vacancies it is not always possible to respond to every application.