Start your DiVA career here.
Business Support Apprentice -
Receptionist and Administration assistant -
Employee Engagement programme Apprentice -
Junior Project Coordinator Apprentice -
Employment Skills Tutor -
Creative & Digital Media Tutor/Assessor -
Business Support Apprentice
Health Unlocked , London, EC1R 3HN
Business Support Apprentice
1st Floor, Clover House, 147-9 Farringdon Road,London EC1R 3HN
About the Apprenticeship :
A fantastic opportunity has arisen to join the fastest growing social network for healthcare, as a business support apprentice. You will work, learn and earn while supporting an organisation that is revolutionising and changing how people manage their own health through the use of technology.
The role will be developmental with opportunities to learn a range of skills across the organisation. Whilst working with us you will provide administration support that ensures the smooth running of all back-office functions and support the development and day to day running of a range of projects. We are a small company and you will be expected to support the different teams within it. In return you will be given opportunities to develop your skills in everything from commercial to finance to tech.
To thrive in this role, you will need to be flexible, passionate and keen to build a professional career.
Key responsibilities and accountabilities
• As a business support apprentice your role will ensure the smooth running of the organisation, providing excellent administrative support.
• Ensuring that facilities are well managed and represent value for money
• Reporting to and providing administrative support to Director of Legal and HR.
• Provide administrative support to the CEO, including diary management, reviewing documents and supporting the production of high-quality presentations
• Administrative support for other senior members of the team as required
• Ensure office equipment and facilities (e.g. printers, photocopier) are maintained and continue to provide value for money, order stationery and other office supplies as required
• Ensure office kitchen is clean, organised, properly stocked.
• Manage health and safety for the organisation
• Support the finance director with finance systems and administration
• Help to organise meetings and events including staff meetings, booking venues, organising refreshments, preparation and coordination of paperwork/materials and any other specified requirements
• Provide high quality minutes of key meetings
• Collation, photocopying, scanning, filing and archiving of paperwork
Monday to Friday, from 9am – 6pm
Future prospects description:
Upon completion of the Apprenticeship and evaluation by the company’s supervisors, the successful candidate may be offered a job at the end of the Apprenticeship.
Health Unlocked is a health tech company based in Farringdon. The company has successfully built an award-winning health platform – with over 40 million people coming to the website each year from across the globe.
• Excellent organisational and time management skills.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Flexible and practical approach
• Attention to detail
• Good communication skills
• Work under pressure
• A ‘can do’ attitude
• Ability to work independently
• Good time management
• Strive for excellence
• You should be competent with IT/computers.
• Experience of working within an office environment would be beneficial
Minimum qualifications are English, Maths and ICT GSCE’s level A-C or equivalent.
Important Other information:
Applicants must be fully committed and ready to complete this apprenticeship.
Do not contact the employer directly; failing to adhere to this will see your application automatically withdrawn.
About the training:
You will be working towards a Level 3 standards in Business Administration. In addition to crucial ‘on the job training’ depending on the qualification selected you may also study the following units:
• Principles of Business
• Analyse and present business data
• Principles of Project Management
• Managing Information and Producing Documents in a Business
• Monitor Information systems
• Principles of Administration
1. What would you like to do after you have completed your
2. Where do you see yourself in 5 years’ time?
*Due to the high volume of interest we have in many of our vacancies it is not always possible to respond to every application.