Grow your business with DiVA Apprenticeships.
1 Bevington Path, Bevington Path, London
About the Apprenticeship :
Role will include supporting the central digital team with administrative tasks associated with marketing and promotional activity across multiple digital platforms. Tasks will also include collation and booking of advertising inventory, newsletter assets, updating documents and checklists, use of YouTube and other platform tools.
National Living Wage
5 Hours a day, Monday to Friday between 9am - 6pm
Future prospects description:
Upon completion of the Apprenticeship and evaluation by the company’s supervisors, the successful candidate may be offered a job at the end of the Apprenticeship.
[PIAS] was founded in 1983 by Kenny Gates and Michel Lambot and is one of the world’s largest independent and privately-owned music companies. Headquartered in London and Brussels with 16 offices worldwide and 300 employees, [PIAS] champions and supports the best independent music across an unrivalled international marketing and distribution network.
The [PIAS] Group includes a Label Group and an Artist & Label Services Company.
The [PIAS] Label Group includes the in-house labels Play It Again Sam, Different and the classical label Harmonia Mundi and a roster of affiliated independent labels such as ATO, Bella Union, Blue Flowers, Heavenly, Mute and Transgressive.
[PIAS] ‘s Artist & Label Services division is a multiple industry award-winning provider of digital and physical marketing and distribution services, representing most of the world’s best-known independent labels.
- Clear communication.
- Use and knowledge of digital music services and Social Media Platforms (Spotify, Youtube, Instagram, Tik Tok etc)
- Confident around Microsoft Word, Excel.
- Experience of using Teams, Mailchimp, WordPress, Photoshop, Illustrator, Premiere Pro.
- Numerate and Confident around data.
- International in outlook with a passion for music and creative culture.
- Initiative driven and keen to learn.
Please refer to individual job descriptions.
There is no formal qualification for this role.
Important Other information:
To be eligible for the scheme, you must be:
- aged 16-24
- in receipt of Universal Credit.
If you do not meet all of the criteria listed above, you are not eligible for the Kickstart Scheme.
HOW DO I APPLY?
To apply for a Kickstart Job Placement, you must speak to your jobcentre work coach and ask them to refer you for the job placement(s) you are interested in quoting the following:
- DiVA Kickstart Gateway Number: KSFEA5953D
- The name of the employer,
- The postcode for the vacancy
- The job title
Neither the employer nor DiVA can accept direct applications. You will have to apply directly via your jobcentre work coach.
About the training:
Employability support will be provided by DiVA. You will attend seven workshops over the course of your placement. They will happen the last Wednesday of the month. They will be held virtually.
- Induction on the programme: (includes time management, organisations skills, managing your manager and effective communication)
- Introduction to the Creative Industries
- Personal Branding: How to build and manage your personal brand at work and online
- How to build and Network effectively
- Money management: How to establish a side hustle and work as freelancer
- Prove Your Passion on Paper: CV Writing
- Prove Your Passion in Person: Interview skills
Workshops last three hours and contain a mix of taught session and masterclasses with industry guests.
*Due to the high volume of interest we have in many of our vacancies it is not always possible to respond to every application.