Start your DiVA career here.
Programme Manager -
Digital Marketing Executive -
Licensing Administrator Apprentice -
Data Quality Coordinator Apprentice -
Junior Project Coordinator Apprentice -
Creative & Digital Media Tutor/Assessor -
Creative & Digital Media Tutor/Assessor
DiVA Apprenticeships , London, E15 2SP
Creative & Digital Media Tutor/Assessor
Unit 221, Stratford Workshops, Burford Road, StratfordLondon E15 2SP
About the Apprenticeship :
We’re on the hunt for an experienced Media Tutor and Assessor to join our training team. If you’re a dynamic and forward-thinking individual who has a demonstrable track record of helping people develop careers’ they can be proud of, then this role is perfect for you.
The role will include:
• Developing schemes of work, lesson plans and tutorial resources that address functional skills and are in line with the relevant apprenticeship standards and internal quality assurance processes
• Delivering engaging, creative lessons that include a variety of resources to meet all learning styles
• To mark and assess the work of the learners and where necessary assist those who need extra support by delivering small group work.
• To support the participation, retention and progression of learners in their courses and to encourage learners to pursue further education, training or employment on finishing the course.
• To undertake regular visits at the apprentices’ place of employment
• To keep proper and accurate records and registers, learner reviews, ILPs, ensuring effective monitoring and evaluation of learners’ progression, and to support the writing of reports as required.
• To graduate a minimum number of people from the course, the number to be agreed with the line manager ahead of course delivery.
• To attend and engage in all relevant staff meetings, and maintain effective communication with staff, learners and other relevant educational organisations.
The salary is £28K-£30K with 28 days annual leave including bank holidays.
Full-time – Monday – Friday 09:30am – 6pm. You will be required to travel to employer offices.
Future prospects description:
This is a great opportunity to develop yourself within the business.
DiVA Apprenticeships creates the talent of tomorrow, today, by combining young talent with outstanding employers through Government backed Apprenticeships. In doing so, we create opportunities for talented people looking to ‘earn while they learn’ and help businesses gain the skills they need to remain competitive.
Largely based in the creative industries, DiVA has helped individuals to get in and get ahead in companies such as Universal Music, Warner Music, 20th Century Fox, All3 Media, Endemol Shine, the Southbank Centre, Sadlers Wells, Crossrail, the CBI, UK Music, Domino Records, and many more well-known media brands.
• Experience of working with young adults as well as adult learners
• Experience of Functional Skills delivery
• Excellent communication skills
• Occupational experience working in the creative industry particularly the TV and Music sectors
Values we hold dear as a team include respect, honesty, collaboration, fun, integrity and accountability. We laugh a lot and are not afraid to roll up our sleeves to help a colleague and get the job done. If that sounds like you, we could be the company you’re looking for.
• Teaching qualification (PTTLS or DTTLS/Certificate in Education/PGCE)
• Assessor qualified (TAQA, CAVA, A1, D32/D33)
• Have a minimum of three years teaching and assessing experience against the relevant Apprenticeship Standards (or framework)
Important Other information:
DiVA is an equal opportunity employer, and are open to looking at flexible working arrangements.
The apprenticeship landscape is forever changing, which often impacts delivery. This role would suit an individual who is proactive and responds well to change.
About the training:
This role is not an apprenticeship programme. However, training identified to beneficial to your role will be provided.
To apply, please email your CV and cover letter/email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Tell us what book, luxury item and song would you take if you were to be cast away on a desert island. Please give the reasons for your choices.
*Due to the high volume of interest we have in many of our vacancies it is not always possible to respond to every application.