Grow your business with DiVA Apprenticeships.
Digital Matching Assistant
Kobalt Music Group , London,
Digital Matching Assistant
Kobalt Music Group
The River Building, 1 Cousin Lane, London
About the Apprenticeship :
We are seeking an an accurate candidate with strong work ethic, total attention to detail and the ability to work at a sustained high level of performance to join the Documentation & Distribution Department in the London office of a Collective Management Organisation.
The focus of this role is to process all royalty data (primarily linking usages to copyright data) and the successful candidate will be part of a wider team working on a core business function of global digital licensing.
National Minimum Wage
10am - 3pm, Monday to Friday. 25 hours a Week
Future prospects description:
Upon completion of the Apprenticeship and evaluation by the company’s supervisors, the successful candidate may be offered a job at the end of the Apprenticeship.
At Kobalt we’ve prioritized creators since we first started in 2000. Our music services and the technology we’ve built helps make the industry more fair and rewarding for artists. We’re trusted by some of the world’s biggest names like LORDE, The Weeknd, Childish Gambino, Wolf Alice, Max Martin, FINNEAS and Sam Fender and represent more than 40% of the top 100 songs and albums in the U.S. and U.K. We thrive on creativity and are committed to championing diversity. We’re dedicated to inclusiveness and provide all the resources and benefits you need to grow your career and reach your potential. We offer professional development opportunities and an entrepreneurial culture that makes working here not just fun, but also rewarding.
- Good Level of written and spoken English
- Good attention to detail with the ability to be comfortable working on repetitive tasks for long periods of time; whilst meeting deadlines.
Please refer to individual job descriptions.
There are no formal qualifications for this role.
Important Other information:
To be eligible for the scheme, you must be:
- aged 16-24
- in receipt of Universal Credit.
If you do not meet all of the criteria listed above, you are not eligible for the Kickstart Scheme.
HOW DO I APPLY?
To apply for a Kickstart Job Placement, you must speak to your jobcentre work coach and ask them to refer you for the job placement(s) you are interested in quoting the following:
- DiVA Kickstart Gateway Number: KSFEA5953D
- The name of the employer,
- The postcode for the vacancy
- The job title
Neither the employer nor DiVA can accept direct applications. You will have to apply directly via your jobcentre work coach.
About the training:
Employability support will be provided by DiVA. You will attend seven workshops over the course of your placement. They will happen the last Wednesday of the month. They will be held virtually.
- Induction on the programme: (includes time management, organisations skills, managing your manager and effective communication)
- Introduction to the Creative Industries
- Personal Branding: How to build and manage your personal brand at work and online
- How to build and Network effectively
- Money management: How to establish a side hustle and work as freelancer
- Prove Your Passion on Paper: CV Writing
- Prove Your Passion in Person: Interview skills
Workshops last three hours and contain a mix of taught session and masterclasses with industry guests.
*Due to the high volume of interest we have in many of our vacancies it is not always possible to respond to every application.