Start your DiVA career here.
Junior Content Producer Apprentice -
Business Support Apprentice -
Junior Project Coordinator Apprentice -
Creative & Digital Media Tutor/Assessor -
Junior Content Producer Apprentice
London Management Centre , London, W1H 2NJ
Junior Content Producer Apprentice
London Management Centre
92 Seymour Place,London W1H 2NJ
About the Apprenticeship :
To support the team in delivering the digital marketing plans and activities. To support the manager with delivery of the content management plan. To ensure that all digital content meets the needs of our audiences and objectives.
Communication and marketing:
• To edit, proofread, seek approval and publish content for LMCs’ websites.
• To work with the team to effectively manage LMCs social media accounts.
• To analyse and report on Google Analytics to enable continual improvement to digital content and engagement. (target/training area)
• To keep up to date with digital trends and be a keen advocate for digital content to support the company.
• To provide engagement, moderation and monitoring cover on our blogs and social channels as required.
• To support the delivery of digital elements (including MailChimp) and influencing campaigns and communications.
• To support the website manager to develop, deliver and evaluate content management training for staff.
• To take responsibility for online marketing such as Google Ads, ensuring best use of the account for LMC.
• To support and comply with the guidance on branding, tone of voice and key messages, positively contributing towards raising LMCs’ profile.
£18,000 per annum
Monday-Friday (8:00am – 5:00pm)
Future prospects description:
Upon completion of the Apprenticeship and evaluation by the company’s supervisors, the successful candidate may be offered a job at the end of the Apprenticeship.
• Experience of working across a range of digital communications channels, including social media
• Experience of working with a website content management system (CMS)
• Ability to organise, manage and prioritise a varied workload
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Good copy writing, editing and optimising for the web skills
• Good proof-reading skills and attention to detail
• Ability to work under pressure
• Ability to build productive relationships with colleagues around the organisation
• An understanding of web analytics
• Knowledge and advanced used of ADOBE suite
• Experience of managing website content in CMS
• Experience of use of email distribution systems
• Experience of dealing with customer queries and complaints generated by online visitors
• Experience of managing corporate social media accounts
• Image editing for the web
• Knowledge of Google Ads
• Great communicator
• Creative and always looking for ways to improve
• Excellent coordination skills
• Be able to use initiative
• A ‘can do’ attitude
Minimum qualifications are English, Maths and ICT GSCE’s level A-C or equivalent.
Graduates can apply but a degree is not necessary, nor will it give you an advantage. Common sense, a good attitude, and a demonstrable passion for building a career in the music industry is important.”
Important Other information:
Applicants must be fully committed and ready to complete this apprenticeship.
Do not contact the employer directly; failing to adhere to this will see your application automatically withdrawn.
About the training:
In addition to crucial ‘on the job training’ you will be working towards a Level 3 Apprenticeship in Junior Content Producer, which is the equivalent of 2-A Levels. Topics you will cover include:
• Media content creation
• Communication and presentation skills
• Industry awareness in the creative and digital sector
• Respond to a Media Content Brief
• Shooting Capturing, Editing and Storing Media Content
• Social Media Campaign Execution
1. Give us an example of when you had to take on a lead project what went well? What would you do differently?
2. Why do you think Digital Marketing is important to a business?
*Due to the high volume of interest we have in many of our vacancies it is not always possible to respond to every application.