Start your DiVA career here.
Junior Project Coordinator Apprentice -
Recruitment Consultant Apprentice -
Junior Project Coordinator Apprentice
Maximeyes , London, SM1 1EZ
Junior Project Coordinator Apprentice
56-58 High St, SuttonLondon SM1 1EZ
About the Apprenticeship :
ENERGeyes is an innovative, fast paced business which needs to respond rapidly to the ever-changing needs of our clients within a dynamic energy industry
The Project Co-Ordinator is responsible for the co-ordination of gas, water and electricity projects ensuring they are completed timely and accurately in accordance with the Maximeyes standards.
• Timely and accurate completion of applications for the provision of new supplies, upgrades and service alternations.
• Communicate proactively to line manager any issues or delays and if necessary, assess and outline their impact upon deadlines to all key stakeholders
• Manage client expectations around project delivery to ensure positive experience and if necessary, escalate to line manager any correspondence that affects the commercial viability or risk profile of projects.
• Responsible for ensuring the CRM system is fully updated and that all data entered is a truthful and accurate reflection of the facts
• Assist in advising clients on the best possible course of action with regards to their utility problems (Electricity, Gas and Water; Installs, diversions, disconnections)
• Coordinate with suppliers and agents to ensure clarity on deliverables, costs and time scales while ensuring that these are met
• Support the wider needs of the business as required
Monday to Friday, 9:00am to 5:30pm.
Future prospects description:
Upon completion of the Apprenticeship and evaluation by the company’s supervisors, the successful candidate may be offered a job at the end of the Apprenticeship.
ENERGeyes are committed to exceptional standards of client care. We aim to be at the forefront of the energy industry and whilst we don’t strive to be the biggest, we do wish to be the best. It is therefore pivotal that our ethos and values are understood and demonstrated in everything that we do.
• Strong interest in project management
• Understanding or interest in utility connections
• Organised and adaptable with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
• Excellent attention to detail
• An ability to manage and prioritise high work loads
• Strong administration skills to enable management of multiple and critical tasks
• Excellent communication skills both on the phone and face to face
• Capable of coordinating a number of complex utility connection projects.
• Well presented, professional, reliable and ethical
• Highly motivated with a persuasive and charismatic personality
• A ‘can do’ attitude
• Ability to work independently
• Good time management
• Be willing to engage compassionately
• Strive for excellence
• Significantly exceed customer expectations
• Use our business to make positive change
Minimum qualifications are English, Maths and ICT GCSEs level A-C or equivalent.
Important Other information:
Applicants must be fully committed and ready to complete this apprenticeship.
Do not contact the employer directly; failing to adhere to this will see your application automatically withdrawn.
About the training:
You will be working towards a Level 3 standards in Business Administration. In addition to crucial ‘on the job training’ depending on the qualification selected you may also study the following units:
• Principles of Business
• Analyse and present business data
• Principles of Project Management
• Managing Information and Producing Documents in a Business
• Monitor Information systems
• Principles of Administration
1. What would you like to do after you have completed your apprenticeship?
2. Do you have any interest in the energy sector?
*Due to the high volume of interest we have in many of our vacancies it is not always possible to respond to every application.