Start your DiVA career here.
Receptionist/Business Administration Apprentice -
Junior Video Content Producer Apprentice -
Music Admin Support Apprentice -
Junior Video Content Producer Apprentice
Sing King Karaoke , London, EC1R 0EB
Junior Video Content Producer Apprentice
Sing King Karaoke
45-47 Clerkenwell Green, Clerkenwell,
About the Apprenticeship :
This role calls for a talented all-rounder with initiative and drive along with a skill set that includes: Video Producing/Editing, Animation, along with some Graphic Design skills and Copywriting ability.
This role requires planning, creation and editing skills and as part of the Content Team, you will be responsible for upholding the visual identity and visual content creation of Sing King’s flagship content. With a focus on content production and animation of our assets, you will enhance the online experience on our YouTube channel and further platforms.
● Creating, building and publishing high-quality Karaoke video assets using Adobe After Effects
● Managing day-to-day content uploading in a variety of content management systems (including YouTube Creator Studio and CMS)
● Arrangement of metadata/admin/identifying of assets
● Produce accurate content schedules in collaboration with Channel Manager
● Assisting the Channel Manager with the ordering / scheduling of studio-requested assets where required
● Ensuring all content is of the highest possible quality, taking ownership of output and feedback in conjunction with Channel Manager – ensuring all content meets style, tone, sync-quality and brand requirements
● Contribution to the wider team with ideas, creative suggestions and user feedback to continue to improve content output
● Intimately understand Sing King content priorities and how they connect to music/pop culture trends and media
£250 per week
Monday – Friday (9:30am – 6:00pm)
Future prospects description:
Upon completion of the Apprenticeship and evaluation by the company’s supervisors, the successful candidate may be offered a job at the end of the Apprenticeship.
Two previous Apprentices secured via DiVA have both gone on to remain at the company for 3+ years>
This is an exciting opportunity for a creative individual with experience in Adobe After Effects, to work with the biggest karaoke community in the world. Sing King has over 6.8 million subscribers and 90+ million views per month.
It is an exciting time to join the business with expansion plans afoot across different platforms, territories and content areas. If you want to be part of a fast-paced and growing team that celebrates music and pop culture this job is for you!
• Extremely proficient with Adobe After Effects
• Passionate about creating quality videos that will be viewed for years
• Excellent creative, written and communication skills
• Professional manner
• Excellent organisational and interpersonal skills
• Ability to work on own and as part of a team
• Attention to detail is imperative
• Design work will be a feature of the job role, so knowledge of Photoshop or InDesign are preferable (Basic Level)
• Good time management
• Love of music and pop culture
• Attention to detail
• Take pride in your work
• Excellent coordination skills
• Be able to use initiative
• A ‘can do’ attitude
• Ability to drive creativity and top of the range visual content are all essential for this role
Minimum qualifications are English, Maths and ICT GSCE’s level A-C or equivalent.
Important Other information:
Applicants must be fully committed and ready to complete this apprenticeship.
Do not contact the employer directly; failing to adhere to this will see your application automatically withdrawn.
About the training:
In addition to crucial ‘on the job training’ you will be working towards a Level 3 Apprenticeship in Junior Content Producer, which is the equivalent of 2-A Levels. Topics you will cover include:
• Media content creation
• Communication and presentation skills
• Industry awareness in the creative and digital sector
• Respond to a Media Content Brief
• Shooting Capturing, Editing and Storing Media Content
1. Give us an example of your best creative work, preferably video focussed
2. Why do you think having eye-catching content is important to a business?
*Due to the high volume of interest we have in many of our vacancies it is not always possible to respond to every application.