Start your DiVA career here.
Office Administration Apprentice -
Digital Marketing Apprentice (Junior Content Producer) -
Programme Planner/ Scheduler Apprenticeship -
Recruitment Consultant Apprentice -
People Administrator Apprentice -
Office Administration Apprentice
One World Rental , London, IG8 8EY
Office Administration Apprentice
One World Rental
Unit 5-7, Gilbert House, 406 Roding Lane South, WoodfordLondon IG8 8EY
About the Apprenticeship :
Working closely with the office team (business managers, account managers and sales staff).
The apprentice will learn how to be an outstanding support to a professional and busy office, developing the skills needed to be a proficient office administrator, including:
• General filing
• Answering the telephone courteously and efficiently and taking messages/responding appropriately
• Writing routine or straightforward documents using Microsoft applications
• Photocopying & scanning documents
• Dealing with incoming and outgoing post Supporting admin and bookings for international and domestic consignments
• Booking travel arrangements, flights and hotels
• Booking jobs on drivers POD system
• Maintaining records, filing systems and computer files
• First port of call for IT issues and liaising with staff/ setting up IT equipment
• Assisting with mail merges
• Shredding confidential documents
• Keeping the office tidy and smart always including removing dirty crockery and washing up when necessary
• Preparing rooms for meetings
• Escorting visitors from the entrance into the offices and offering them drinks
• Obtaining information from the computer/carrying out research
• Ordering stationery, neatly unpacking it on arrival, and ensuring that printer cartridges are recycled
• Events organising
• Provide backup support to the Executive team as requested
• Support communications activities and marketing including branding, conference support, database management
• Ad hoc errands and tasks
Monday – Friday (9:00am-6:00pm)
Future prospects description:
Upon completion of the Apprenticeship and evaluation by the company’s supervisors, the successful candidate may be offered a job at the end of the Apprenticeship.
One World Rental works with thousands of agencies and directly with Global Fortune 100 clients for a wide range of events in multiple industries. Our client lists cover Banking, Pharma, Medical, Education, Entertainment and Legal industries. One World Rental can meet all corporate requirements including but not limited to: global road shows, exhibitions, training sessions and for a variety of smaller scale events. This company operates 24 hours per day.
• Able to use own initiative
• Team player
• Microsoft IT packages
• Well presented
• Keen and enthusiastic
• Must have a good phone manner and who can work well under pressure.
• Must have a positive attitude and be a people person
• Time-management and the ability to prioritise your work load is a must.
Minimum qualifications are English, Maths and ICT GSCE’s level A-C or equivalent.
Important Other information:
The company is based in Roding Lane, South Woodford. The closest station is either South Woodford (20 min walk) or Gants Hill then bus 128 or 179 (5 stops) to the office or it is a 20-minute walk.
Do not contact the employer directly; failing to adhere to this will see your application automatically withdrawn.
About the training:
You will be working towards a Level 3 standards in Business Administration. In addition to crucial ‘on the job training’ depending on the qualification selected you may also study the following units:
• Principles of Business
• Analyse and present business data
• Principles of Project Management
• Managing Information and Producing Documents in a Business
• Monitor Information systems
• Principles of Administration
1) How do you feel you can grow in this role?
2) Why do you think being a team player is important?
*Due to the high volume of interest we have in many of our vacancies it is not always possible to respond to every application.