Start your DiVA career here.
Tracking & Audit Assistant -
Digital Marketing Account Apprentice -
Office Assistant Apprentice -
Office Administration Apprentice -
Digital Marketing Apprenticeship – Programmatic Team -
Digital Marketing Assistant Apprenticeship -
Promotions Assistant -
Office Administration Apprentice
Political Lobbying and Media Relations Limited (PLMR) , London, SW1P 3BL
Office Administration Apprentice
Political Lobbying and Media Relations Limited (PLMR)
Church House, 29 Great Smith St, WestminsterLondon SW1P 3BL
About the Apprenticeship :
Working closely with the Executive Assistant to the CEO, the apprentice will learn how to be an outstanding support to a professional and busy office, developing the skills needed to be a proficient Office Administrator, including:
• General filing
• Answering the telephone courteously and efficiently and taking messages/responding appropriately
• Writing routine or straightforward documents using Microsoft applications
• Photocopying & scanning documents
• Dealing with incoming and outgoing post
• Maintaining records, filing systems and computer files
• First port of call for IT issues and liaising with external IT provider/ setting up IT equipment
• Assisting with mail merges
• Shredding confidential documents
• Keeping the office tidy and smart at all times including removing dirty crockery and washing up when necessary
• Preparing rooms for meetings
• Escorting visitors from the entrance into our offices and offering them drinks
• Obtaining information from the computer/carrying out research
• Ordering stationery, neatly unpacking it on arrival, and ensuring that printer cartridges are recycled
• Providing day to day administrative support to the Deputy CEO
• Assisting the Executive Assistant to the Managing Director with items such as:
• CEO support – ad hoc errands and tasks to assist him
• Diary management and CEO logistics
• Events organising
• Provide backup support to the Executive team as requested
• Support communications activities and marketing including branding, conference support, database management
£6.50 per hour (£13,250 per annum)
Monday – Friday 9am – 6pm
Future prospects description:
Potential full-time employment at the end of apprenticeship.
PLMR offers high-quality public relations, political lobbying and digital services. Our team has decades of experience working in and around the media, politics, business and charities. We know and understand politics, media, corporate communications and how to win planning permission. We love working in these areas.
We love helping those we work for. We get a massive kick out of being praised and thanked for what we do. Every day we come to work to get measurable results for the people we work for.
• Award-winning communications agency
• PR Week Top 150 Agency
• Top 250 Global PR Firm
• Ethical and philanthropic ethos – we give 5% of our profits to charitable causes each year
• As a company, we strive to retain staff and build careers
• Able to use own initiative
• Team player
• Microsoft IT packages
• Well presented
• Keen and enthusiastic
• Must have a good phone manner and who can work well under pressure
• Must have a positive attitude and be a people person
• Time-management and the ability to prioritise your workload is a must
Minimum qualifications are English, Maths and ICT GSCE’s level A-C or equivalent.
Important Other information:
Applicants must be fully committed and ready to complete this apprenticeship
Do not contact the employer directly; failing to adhere to this will see your application automatically withdrawn.
About the training:
You will be working towards a Level 3 Diploma in Business Administration. In addition to crucial ‘on the job training’ depending on the qualification selected you may also study the following units:
• Principles of Business
• Analyse and present business data
• Principles of Project Management
• Managing Information and Producing Documents in a Business
• Monitor Information systems
• Principles of Administration
1) How do you feel you can grow in this role?
2) Why do you think being a team player is important?
*Due to the high volume of interest we have in many of our vacancies it is not always possible to respond to every application.