Start your DiVA career here.
Recruitment Office Apprentice -
People Administrator Apprentice -
Office Administration Apprentice -
Tracking & Audit Assistant -
Digital Marketing Account Apprentice -
Promotions Assistant -
Office Administration Apprentice
The Shopworks , London, EC1N 8SW
Office Administration Apprentice
The Shopworks 29-31 Saffron HillLondon EC1N 8SW
About the Apprenticeship :
The Office Administration Apprentice will support the operations and support team to ensure all enquiries are dealt with in a timely and professional manner. The individual will also make proactive contact with trial customers to ensure that they are engaged and aware of all the support that is available to them.
• Respond to all customer enquiries using Zendesk and Workplace and assign to other members of the team where relevant (training will be provided as part of the induction process)
• Answer the central office phone number and respond to all queries
• Oversee social media responses and check that all posts that need a response are managed or passed to the right member of the team.
• Deliver proactive customer service and support the retention of customers for example monitor trial customer activity and contact them
• Arrange training sessions for customers using appointment calendar
• Carry out general administration tasks
• Manage the daily running of the office and liaise with Support Manager on office requirements
• Travel within the UK where required
£8.50 per hour
Monday – Friday (9am- 5.30pm)
Future prospects description:
Upon completion of the Apprenticeship and evaluation by the company’s supervisors, the successful candidate may be offered a job at the end of the Apprenticeship.
Shopworks provide a bespoke staff-scheduling platform for retail, hospitality and leisure companies available as Software as a Service (SAAS). We are revolutionizing the way enterprise software is delivered.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Excellent organisational and interpersonal skills
• Ability to work on own and as part of a team
• Attention to detail
• Able to manage time well
• Self-motivated and reliable
• Excellent coordination skills
• Be able to use initiative
• Ready to travel at short notice
• A ‘can do’ attitude
Minimum qualifications are English, Maths and ICT GSCE’s level A-C or equivalent. Graduates can apply but a degree not necessary nor will it give you an advantage. Common sense, a good attitude and a strong application are what we are looking for.
Important Other information:
Applicants must be fully committed and ready to complete this apprenticeship
Do not contact the employer directly; failing to adhere to this will see your application automatically withdrawn.
About the training:
You will be working towards a Level 3 Diploma in Business Administration. In addition to crucial ‘on the job training’ depending on the qualification selected you may also study the following units:
• Principles of Business
• Analyze and present business data
• Principles of Project Management
• Managing Information and Producing Documents in a Business
• Monitor Information systems
• Principles of Administration
1. Give us an example of when you have had to find a solution to a problem. What happened? What would you do differently?
2. Why do you think Customer Service is important to all businesses?
*Due to the high volume of interest we have in many of our vacancies it is not always possible to respond to every application.