Start your DiVA career here.
Tracking & Audit Assistant -
Digital Marketing Account Apprentice -
Office Assistant Apprentice -
Office Administration Apprentice -
Digital Marketing Apprenticeship – Programmatic Team -
Digital Marketing Assistant Apprenticeship -
Promotions Assistant -
Office Assistant Apprentice
Central Film School , London, E1 7SA
Office Assistant Apprentice
Central Film School
Third Floor, Universal House, 88-94 Wentworth StreetLondon E1 7SA
About the Apprenticeship :
Based at the office in Brick Lane, you will be part of a dynamic, fast-paced and highly motivated team who are passionate about training filmmakers and screenwriters to work in the industry as soon as they graduate, both in the UK and internationally. All theory classes are used to support practical exercises, giving our students the opportunity to transform their learning into filmed productions.
• Producing content for, and managing social channels
• Dealing with direct agent and student enquiries
• following up with student applications/arranging interviews
• Maintaining database and student records using CRM
• Meeting with students when they visit the school
• Drafting content for newsletters etc
• Assisting with the organisation of events at the school, such as Open Days
• Providing support for events and exhibitions as required
• Any other duties set by the Manager
£15,000 per annum and quarterly pay progression upon successful reviews.
Monday – Friday 9am – 5.30pm
Future prospects description:
Upon completion of the Apprenticeship and evaluation by the company’s supervisors, the successful candidate may be offered a job at the end of the Apprenticeship.
Central Film School was established in 2008 to offer highly personal and practical teaching by working professionals.
Central Film School delivers relevant, practical training in a supportive, collaborative and creative environment. Small and friendly, the school provides continuous access to tutors and has one of the highest student-equipment ratios of any school in the UK. The school is a partner of the Bertha Foundation, a charitable organisation which champions forms of activism that bring about change. In line with the foundation’s goals, Central Film School aims to nurture talent and support content creation that can change things in our world, which is why we’ve introduced new MA courses in social impact documentary and directing fiction.
All of our tutors are working film industry professionals and include those at the forefront of new and emerging technologies.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Good computer literacy
• Is competent in the Microsoft Office Suite – Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
• Able to manage time well
• Self-motivated and reliable
• Ability to work in a team as well as independently
• Highly organised
• Respect for confidentiality and the ability to operate in a diplomatic manner
• Excellent telephone manner
• Ambitious and driven
• Good communication skills
• A ‘can do’ attitude
• Quick Learner
• Willingness to learn
• Work well under pressure
• Attention to detail
Minimum qualifications are English, Maths and ICT GSCE’s level A-C or equivalent.
Important Other information:
Applicants must be fully committed and ready to complete this apprenticeship
Do not contact the employer directly; failing to adhere to this will see your application automatically withdrawn.
About the training:
You will be working towards a Level 4 Diploma in Business and Professional Administration. In addition to crucial ‘on the job training’ depending on the qualification selected you may also study the following units:
• Principles of Quality Management
• Analyse and Present Business Data
• Project Management
• Managing Information and Knowledge
• Manage Information systems
• Principles of Marketing
1. Give us an example of when you have had to take the lead on a project. What went well? What would you do differently?
2. Why do you think teaching others is important to a business?
*Due to the high volume of interest we have in many of our vacancies it is not always possible to respond to every application.