Start your DiVA career here.
Recruitment Office Apprentice -
People Administrator Apprentice -
Office Administration Apprentice -
Tracking & Audit Assistant -
Digital Marketing Account Apprentice -
Promotions Assistant -
People Administrator Apprentice
PPL , London, W1F 9DE
People Administrator Apprentice
1 Upper James St, SohoLondon W1F 9DE
About the Apprenticeship :
This role will need to be highly organised and be able to prioritise effectively in order to meet deadlines. The role is varied and so the need to be able to juggle different tasks will be required.
Internal contact will be with employees at all levels across the business, working particularly closely with the rest of the People and Organisational Development team. There will also be close liaison with Finance in connection with payroll matters.
External contact may possibly be with the company’s Payroll Provider, Recruitment Consultants, Training Providers, Events establishments and Benefits Consultants.
HR System – Cascade
• To become a Super User of the internal HR System
• To compile and maintain regular reports on People Records
• To be responsible for accurate and correct information on the system
Payroll & Benefits
• To support payroll administration with the document collating and inputting of employee data onto the HR system within deadlines
• To manage all benefits administration as directed by the wider People and Organisational Development Team
• Ensure all documentation is filed and archived as appropriate and that we are legally compliant on all administration matters
• To manage all recruitment administration as directed by the Recruitment Partner / Advisor ensuring interviews are scheduled effectively
• To produce probationary status letters as directed
• To carry out other administration processes as instructed, including employment, mortgage and rent references and scanning.
• To carry out all ad-hoc and standard reporting within the department
• To ensure secure maintenance of accurate logs, records and files of all personal information, both manual and computer-based
Training & Development
• To support with the coordination of both internal and externally sourced training delivered across the business
• To maintain the training records that detail and monitor employee training information on the Learning Management System
• To assist the wider team with the Objective Setting & Appraisal process by running reports of completion rates
• To produce offer letters and contracts under instruction from others within the People and Organisational Development Team
• To carry out background and employment reference checks for all new starters
• To ensure relevant documentation is received and logged in order to ensure that new employees are eligible to work in the UK
• To complete the leavers’ process following the receipt of resignation letters and arrange Departing Insights interviews.
• To ensure internal changes are confirmed with a letter and the HR system is updated
• To carry out projects as allocated by the Head of People and Organisational Development
• To proactively manage personal development, in order to increase performance levels and provide opportunities for career development
Monday – Friday 9am to 5pm
Future prospects description:
Upon completion of the Apprenticeship and evaluation by the company’s supervisors, the successful candidate may be offered a job at the end of the Apprenticeship.
PPL collects the money that performers and record companies are entitled to for the public use of their recordings, and then ensures that they are paid fairly, accurately and promptly. The Distribution team’s key role is to turn PPL’s data inputs (the money received, the music use reported, and the recordings registered by its members) into PPL’s data outputs, by calculating the payments due to each of its members in the resulting distribution of collected monies.
• Competent skills within Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and Power Point.
• Planning and Organising
• Attention to Detail
• Team player
• Drive for Results
• Excellent communication skills
• Ability to Learn
• Quality and Accuracy
• Embraces Change
• General administration experience within an office environment.
• Ability to analyse data and produce reports which are visually professional.
• Knowledge and understanding of the HR function.
• Commitment to continual professional development.
• Quick learner
Minimum qualifications are English, Maths and ICT GSCE’s level A-C or equivalent.
Important Other information:
Applicants must be fully committed and ready to complete this apprenticeship
Do not contact the employer directly; failing to adhere to this will see your application automatically withdrawn.
About the training:
You will be working towards a Level 3 Diploma in Business Administration. In addition to crucial ‘on the job training’ depending on the qualification selected you may also study the following units:
• Principles of Business
• Analyse and present business data
• Principles of Project Management
• Managing Information and Producing Documents in a Business
• Monitor Information systems
• Principles of Administration
1. What are your ambitions?
2. Where do you see yourself in 5 years’ time?
*Due to the high volume of interest we have in many of our vacancies it is not always possible to respond to every application.