Start your DiVA career here.
PR/Media Trainee -
Post-Production Artist Trainee -
Pictures Apprentice -
Programming Assistant Apprentice -
Junior Project Coordinator Apprentice -
Employability Skills Tutor -
Creative & Digital Media Tutor/Assessor -
Full Fat , London,
About the Apprenticeship :
The PR Trainee provides support to all levels of the organisation; the role will include both independent and group work tasks. The Trainee will primarily report to Account Executive and Junior Account Management staff who will also oversee the planning of the Trainees workload and to do list.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Participation in creative meetings
• Organisation of assets
• Office management support
• Issuing and managing press and influencer invitations
• Drafting copy to a brief
• Answering incoming calls and taking messages where required
• Postal duties when/where required
• Maintaining mailing lists and contact databases
• Media monitoring, i.e. reading the daily newspapers to look for client coverage, scanning our media monitoring service for coverage
• Coverage saving, i.e. scanning, screen grabbing or audio recording
• Research into areas such as geographical locations, food or drink types, music genres and scenes and other trends
Future prospects description:
After successful completion of the Traineeship course, you will receive a certificate of completion and a letter of reference as a minimum, to support future job applications.
And full time employment in to an apprenticeship.
• Excellent written communication skills including spelling, punctuation and grammar are essential.
• Excellent communication skills via telephone and face-to-face are also essential.
• A good level of IT skills in programs including Email, Word, Excel and Power Point are required. An interest in, and knowledge of the media printed, online and broadcast is essential.
• An interest in, and knowledge of music, entertainment and other forms of popular culture is essential.
• Good time management
Important Other information:
You must be 16-24 years of age and not hold A-Levels or a Level 3 qualification.
About the training:
This Traineeship opportunity includes work preparation training, Functional Skills maths and English support for those who require it and a high quality work experience placement.
Level 2 Certificate in Employability training
Level 2 in Functional Skills: maths and English
4 weeks work experience
*Due to the high volume of interest we have in many of our vacancies it is not always possible to respond to every application.