Start your DiVA career here.
Graphic Design and Branding Apprentice -
Programme Manager -
Digital Marketing Executive -
Data Quality Coordinator Apprentice -
Creative & Digital Media Tutor/Assessor -
DiVA Apprenticeships , London, E15 2SP
Unit 221 Stratford Workshops Burford RoadLondon E15 2SP
About the Apprenticeship :
We’re on the hunt for an experienced Programme Manager to join our training team. You’ll be leading on the delivery of our employment skills programmes. If you’re a passionate, dynamic and forward-thinking individual who is looking for an exciting new challenge, which is highly rewarding, then this role is perfect for you.
The role will include:
• Working with the resourcing team to recruit learners
• Securing meaningful work placements for the students when required
• Developing schemes of work, lesson plans and tutorial resources in line with qualification and internal quality assurance processes
• Delivering engaging, creative lessons that include a variety of resources to meet all learning styles
• Assisting learners in identifying the skills required to progress towards their career aspirations
• Carry out Health & Safety assessments of work placement settings, and to be aware of the issues surrounding Health & Safety/Safeguarding within the workplace environment
• Provide ongoing support and guidance to learners and employers engaged in the work placements
• To keep proper and accurate records and registers, ensuring effective monitoring and evaluation of learners’ progression, and to support the writing of reports as required.
• To attend and engage in all relevant staff meetings, and maintain effective communication with staff, learners and other relevant educational organisations.
£28K-£30K per annum
Full-time (Monday-Friday 9:30am-6:00pm)
Future prospects description:
DiVA Apprenticeships creates the talent of tomorrow, today, by combining young talent with outstanding employers through Government backed Apprenticeships. In doing so, we create opportunities for talented people looking to ‘earn while they learn’ and help businesses gain the skills they need to remain competitive.
Largely based in the creative industries, DiVA has helped individuals to get in and get ahead in companies such as Universal Music, Warner Music, 20th Century Fox, All3 Media, Endemol Shine, the Southbank Centre, Sadlers Wells, Crossrail, the CBI, UK Music, Domino Records, and many more well-known media brands
Criteria – Essential
• Teaching qualification (PTTLS or DTTLS/Certificate in Education/PGCE)
• Must have delivered Employability Skills
• Experience of working with young adults as well as adult learners
• Excellent communication skills
• Experience of working in or a demonstrable passion for the creative industry
• Coaching or Mentoring experience or qualification is desirable but not essential
Teaching qualification (PTTLS or DTTLS/Certificate in Education/PGCE)
Important Other information:
To apply, please email your CV and cover letter/email to email@example.com
About the training:
This is not an Apprenticeships. This is a full-time position at DiVA Apprenticeships.
*Due to the high volume of interest we have in many of our vacancies it is not always possible to respond to every application.