Grow your business with DiVA Apprenticeships.
DiVA Apprenticeships , London,
Unit 221, Stratford Workshops, Burford Road London
About the Apprenticeship :
As a Project Administrator
- You will provide admin support to the Project Coordinator
- Issue and collate all the information we need from employers and young people (e.g grant release forms, learner registration forms, employer agreements)
- You’ll be taught how to register candidates and employers onto our Customer Relations Management (CRM) system, which you will then be responsible for keeping up to date daily
- Register financial information and raise draft invoices.
- Register new learners with the Department for Work and Pensions (DWP)
- You’ll handle incoming calls and figure out creative solutions that solve client problems.
- Respond to email inquiries in a timely manner, forwarding emails to the relevant staff members.
- General Office Administration
This is not your average admin role. There will be other bits and pieces you will be involved in – we’re a small team and during our busy times we always help one another out.
Monday - Friday (9:30am - 3:30pm)
Future prospects description:
Upon completion of the Apprenticeship and evaluation by the company’s supervisors, the successful candidate may be offered a job at the end of the Apprenticeship.
DiVA Apprenticeships is a recruitment and training organisation specialising in helping first and second jobbers start and develop their careers in some of the leading brands in the entertainment sector – from Film, TV and music.
You will be confident writing emails of a professional and friendly nature, paying attention to your spelling and punctuation. You are someone who takes pride in their work, likes to keep themselves organised through using a ‘to-do list’ or other tools to stay on top of your tasks. We expect you to be on time for work, be able to use Word and Excel and be open to learning new software and processes.
The role is perfectly suited for someone who is looking develop their administration skills and may want to build a career in recruitment or a talent development role.
We actively encourage applications from those who have some office experience or who have developed transferable skills having worked in other environments.
Please refer to individual job descriptions.
There are no formal qualifications for this role.
Important Other information:
To be eligible for the scheme, you must be:
- aged 16-24
- in receipt of Universal Credit.
If you do not meet all of the criteria listed above, you are not eligible for the Kickstart Scheme.
HOW DO I APPLY?
To apply for a Kickstart Job Placement, you must speak to your jobcentre work coach and ask them to refer you for the job placement(s) you are interested in quoting the following:
- DiVA Kickstart Gateway Number: KSFEA5953D
- The name of the employer,
- The postcode for the vacancy
- The job title
Neither the employer nor DiVA can accept direct applications. You will have to apply directly via your jobcentre work coach.
About the training:
Employability support will be provided by DiVA. You will attend seven workshops over the course of your placement. They will happen the last Wednesday of the month. They will be held virtually.
- Induction on the programme: (includes time management, organisations skills, managing your manager and effective communication)
- Introduction to the Creative Industries
- Personal Branding: How to build and manage your personal brand at work and online
- How to build and Network effectively
- Money management: How to establish a side hustle and work as freelancer
- Prove Your Passion on Paper: CV Writing
- Prove Your Passion in Person: Interview skills
Workshops last three hours and contain a mix of taught session and masterclasses with industry guests.
*Due to the high volume of interest we have in many of our vacancies it is not always possible to respond to every application.