Start your DiVA career here.
Promotions Assistant Apprentice -
Recruitment Consultant Apprentice -
Promotions Assistant Apprentice
Hart Media LTD , London, N7 9AH
Promotions Assistant Apprentice
Hart Media LTD
Suite 23, Tileyard Studios, Tileyard Road, Kings CrossLondon N7 9AH
About the Apprenticeship :
Must be dynamic and an outgoing individual to work within a five-strong radio and online music promotions team.
You will be assisting with the radio promotion of many different artists to national, regional, specialist and student radio, as well as setting up radio tours and interviews eventually.
It is also important for the candidate to regularly attend gigs and be up to date with the latest music trends and find new bands/artists to bring into the company
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Assisting with the radio promotion of many different artists to National, Regional, specialist and student radio stations
• Calling Radio stations, Student Radio and plugging them
• Emailing Radio stations, Student Radio and plugging them
• Setting up radio tours and interviews
• Social Media/Online set up
• Day to day administrative duties
• Post and mail outs
• Making tea/coffee
• Updating with company website e.g. blog posts, content, updating the roster and the company’s social media
£150.00 per week
Monday- Friday 10am – 6pm plus gigs
Future prospects description:
If the candidate shows initiative, then there could be a job for them at the end of the apprenticeship if there is room available and the candidate has shown us what they can do and how they have progressed throughout the year. Money will then be increased. We also offer a 10% finders fee of any bands/artists that the candidate brings into the company.
We plug artists/bands to Radio stations around the country and in London, online PR and also manage a few artists
• Computers, able to communicate and take direction well. Need to have a good worth ethic.
• Computer literate
• Good communication skills
• Able to take directions well
• Good organisation skills
• Able to communicate
• Must have a good phone manner and who can work well under pressure.
• Must have a positive attitude and be a people person
• Time-management and the ability to prioritise your work load is a must.
• A passion for music and a good understanding of UK radio, social media and online media is essential.
• Will do mail outs and a make a good cup of tea!
Important Other information:
Possible have to go and see bands/artists in the evening who we are working with and also new artists we need to go and see.
We will require the candidate to go to see bands in the evening, ones we work and others we are looking to work with.
About the training:
You will be working towards a Level 3 Standards in Business Administration. In addition to crucial ‘on the job training’ depending on the qualification selected you may also study the following units:
• Principles of Business
• Analyse and present business data
• Principles of Project Management
• Managing Information and Producing Documents in a Business
• Monitor Information systems
• Principles of Administration
- Why do you want to be in the Music Business?
- What is your understanding of a role of a radio plugger?
*Due to the high volume of interest we have in many of our vacancies it is not always possible to respond to every application.