Start your DiVA career here.
Business Support Apprentice -
Receptionist and Administration assistant -
Employee Engagement programme Apprentice -
Junior Project Coordinator Apprentice -
Employment Skills Tutor -
Creative & Digital Media Tutor/Assessor -
Receptionist and Administration assistant
London Management Centre Ltd , London, W1H 2HB
Receptionist and Administration assistant
London Management Centre Ltd
83-87 Crawford StreetLondon W1H 2HB
About the Apprenticeship :
This role requires a responsible self-motivated person whose key focus is to provide outstanding customer service and to facilitate the smooth running of our Crawford Street serviced offices. The role is also to support other parts of the training business too. The right candidate will be looking at this role as a developing role in an administration career, they will have a friendly and professional demeanour at all times, be adept at multitasking reception, customer service and administrative duties.
• Process all inquiries timely and effectively
• Oversee and ensure the cleanliness and tidiness of the reception and lounges Maintain and manage stock control of kitchenette areas and office stationery Sign for deliveries, receive and distribute mail
• Handle client’s administrative requests and keep an accurate report for invoicing
• Have a meticulous nature when it comes to filing
• Produce reports, invoices, documents and electronic communications as and when requested
• Assist in the implementation and continual review of administrative processes
• Carry out ad-hock administrative tasks as requested
£18k to £20k per annum (Dependant on experience.)
Monday-Friday (8:00am – 5:00pm)
Future prospects description:
Upon completion of the Apprenticeship and evaluation by the company’s supervisors, the successful candidate may be offered a job at the end of the Apprenticeship.
LMC can boast a proven record of working with blue chip clients for more than 25 years. Our wide range of clients, both in public and private sectors, represent a variety of businesses such as Oil, Gas and Petrochemical Industries, Banks and Financial Institutions, Ministries and Governmental bodies. Our international experience has given us a clear understanding of how businesses operate on strategic, tactical and cultural levels, and at all stages of organisational development.
The part of business where the position is situated is attached to the main centre and situated at Crawford Street, this dynamic modern and bright serviced office premises are situated in one of the most attractive areas of London. Situated in the heart of Marylebone with Baker Street, Paddington and Regents Park just minutes away, our offices provide an excellent meeting point for business in the capital.
We provide high standard offices to rent and unlike other providers, we charge by the office (not per workstation.) The centre is ‘unbranded’; our office name is simply our address – so that your company and brand can stand out, we believe in supporting the development and growth of companies during their time with us as encourage an open community atmosphere at work, which allows for great networking opportunities.
• A people person and confident customer service attitude
• Excellent attention to detail and an effective planner/organiser
• Proficient in the use of English language with the ability to proof reading for grammar and spelling
• Typing speed of 60wpm
• Proven competence with MS Office, (particularly Word, Excel and PowerPoint
• Interact effectively with team members and clients Responsibilities
• Well presented, with an excellent phone manner
• Lively, energetic and ability to work in a small, multi-cultural office
• Able to prioritise
• Team player
• Can ‘do attitude’
Qualifications Required Minimum qualifications are English, Maths and ICT GSCE’s level A-C or equivalent. Graduates can apply but a degree is not necessary nor will it give you an advantage. Common sense, a good attitude and a strong application are what we are looking for.
Important Other information:
Minimum qualifications are English, Maths and ICT GSCE’s level A-C or equivalent. Graduates can apply but a degree is not necessary nor will it give you an advantage. Common sense, a good attitude and a strong application are what we are looking for.
Important Other Information Applicants must be fully committed and ready to complete this apprenticeship
About the training:
You will be working towards a Level 3 Diploma in Business Administration. In addition to crucial ‘on the job training’ depending on the qualification selected you may also study the following units:
• Principles of Business
• Customer Service
• Managing Stakeholders
• Project Management
• Managing Information and Producing Documents in a Business
• Monitor Information systems
• Principles of Administration
1. What are your ambitions?
2. Where do you see yourself in 5 years’ time?
*Due to the high volume of interest we have in many of our vacancies it is not always possible to respond to every application.