Start your DiVA career here.
Digital Marketing Intern -
Recruitment Consultant Apprentice
DiVA Apprenticeships , London, E15 2SP
Recruitment Consultant Apprentice
Unit 221 Stratford Workshop, Burford Road, Stratford LondonLondon E15 2SP
About the Apprenticeship :
DiVA is a recruitment and training organisation who specialising in business, digital and creative apprenticeships.
DiVA is looking for a motivated, organised, proactive individual to join their recruitment team and learn how the recruitment process works from liaising with employers to finding the right candidate.
Working closely with the Director and Recruitment Coordinator your key responsibilities will include:
• Identifying, qualifying and securing new apprenticeship vacancies in line with the company’s overall target.
• Identifying, assessing and placing suitable candidates to meet client requirements in order to achieve revenue in line with corporate and personal goals
• Developing and manage client / candidate relationships to ensure high levels of customer satisfaction and quality standards
• Meeting all procedures and carrying out relevant processes to ensure industry codes of ethics and relevant legislation are adhered to
• Effectively managing the administration requirements of your role on the internal CRM system
£200 per week + bonus for new sales
Monday to Friday 09:30 – 6pm
Future prospects description:
We want someone who wants to progress into a full-time recruitment job or do the next level of their apprenticeship. You’ll do your job so well, we can’t let them you go at the end of the apprenticeship.
DiVA creates the talent of tomorrow, today, by combining young talent with outstanding employers through Government backed Apprenticeships. In doing so, we create opportunities for talented people looking to ‘earn while they learn’ and help businesses gain the skills they need to remain competitive.
Our Apprenticeships have supported young people into work in companies such as 20th Century Fox, PRS for Music, Universal Music, PPL, Mute Records, the CBI, UK Music, Domino Records and many more.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Excellent organisation skills
• Good attention to detail
• Proficient using Word, Excel
• Good customer service skills
• A ‘can do’ attitude
• Flexible approach to work
• Proactive – not afraid to offer up ideas
• Positive mindset – does not take rejection personally
• Willingness to learn
• Self-motivated and reliable
• Ambitious, with drive and determination to do well professionally and personally
GCSE English at level A-C is mandatory.
Important Other information:
We’re a small team, who like to laugh a lot and work hard. Our ideal candidate will want to work in a fast-paced environment where no two days are the same. Most of your time will be spent in the office covering recruitment administration duties. However, you will be required to attend student events and be expected to share your experience of apprenticeships to others
About the training:
You will be working towards a Level 3 standard in Business Administration. In addition to crucial ‘on the job training’ depending on the qualification selected you may also study the following units:
Principles of Business
Analyse and present business data
Principles of Project Management
Managing Information and Producing Documents in a Business
Monitor Information systems
Principles of Administration
Functional Skills maths, English and ICT (if required)
1. An employer calls to say a candidate has not shown up for an interview. There is no-one but you to handle the matter. What do you do?
2. How would you convince a prospective client to use our services?
*Due to the high volume of interest we have in many of our vacancies it is not always possible to respond to every application.