Grow your business with DiVA Apprenticeships.
Social Media Apprentice
Monty , London,
Social Media Apprentice
72-74 Dean Street, Soho, London London
About the Apprenticeship :
Here at Monty, we’re looking for a bright spark who loves social media to join us as an apprentice.
Is this you:
The ideal candidate will love all things social. From growing engagement to building audiences – they’ll be able to come up with fresh ideas, stay on the pulse of an always changing industry and grow their own knowledge of our clients.
We want someone who has a creative flair and eye for social media, understands the landscape
from TikTok to YouTube – and deepen their insight of analytics, planning and what makes content perform well.
You’ll be working with our award winning, growing, social and digital team, across a range of clients so you can expect to be juggling your skills day to day – with no day the same. If you’re looking for a challenge that will elevate your own skills, give you the opportunity to be an important part of our clients strategies and success – this is for you.
£250 per week
Monday – Friday (9:30am - 6:00pm)
Future prospects description:
Upon completion of the Apprenticeship and evaluation by the company’s supervisors, the successful candidate may be offered a job at the end of the Apprenticeship.
Monty is a people-first social partner. We’re powered by amazing people, and work with the best clients. We bring together the very best creatives, problem solvers & rebels to provide bespoke teams for every project.
Together, we get it done. We believe great social is built on great relationships and believe in the power of social media to surprise, delight and excite audiences. At Monty, we put people at the centre of social, process at the forefront of our minds and passion into everything we do. Monty brings a bold and dynamic offering that’s human-driven creating social with impact for brands globally.
We’re a dynamically growing team, carefully crafted and filled with the very best animators, social creatives, strategists, paid managers and consultants that get the job done. Our team work hard and collaborate either virtually or in person globally.
● Social media obsessed and highly engaged on platforms with a good eye on the entire
media landscape with a view to growing your knowledge
● Excellent communication and copywriting skills
● Extremely organised, flexible and able to handle multiple tasks at once
● Experience producing a high standard of work at all times, paying attention to detail and
removing the possibility of error. You will maintain all company quality standards
continually looking for areas of improvement
● Self-motivated and thrive in a fast paced environment
Nice To Have:
● Experience using social media professionally including Twitter, Facebook, Instagram
● Experience of Google Sheets, Slides and Google Drive
● Experience of social scheduling software such as Sprout, Hootsuite, Buffer, Sprinklr
● Experience of having previously grown a personal or professional account on social
● Excellent coordination skills
● Be able to use initiative
● A ‘can do’ attitude
Minimum qualifications are English, Maths and ICT GSCE’s level A-C or equivalent.
Important Other information:
● A dynamic work environment
● Access to free events for mentoring, music and culture at our shared workspaces
● 5 day a week access pass to workspaces across London where you can choose where
to work from
● Skill and personal development opportunity
● Unlimited free coffee
● Free breakfast and snacks
● Remote working and flexible working agreeable
● The chance to be around loads and loads of plants
Do not contact the employer directly; failing to adhere to this will see your application automatically withdrawn.
About the training:
In addition to crucial ‘on the job training’ you will be working towards a Level 3 Apprenticeship in Junior Content Producer, which is the equivalent of 2-A Levels. Topics you will cover include:
● Media content creation
● Communication and presentation skills
● Industry awareness in the creative and digital sector
● Respond to a Media Content Brief
● Shooting Capturing, Editing and Storing Media Content
● Social Media Campaign Execution
1. Give us an example of when you have had to take the lead on a project. What went well? What would you do differently?
2. What makes you a good candidate for this role?
*Due to the high volume of interest we have in many of our vacancies it is not always possible to respond to every application.