Grow your business with DiVA Apprenticeships.
Social Media Apprentice
Monty , London,
Social Media Apprentice
72-74 Dean Street, Soho, London London
About the Apprenticeship :
Here at Monty, we’re looking for a bright spark who loves social media to join us as an apprentice.
Is this you:
The ideal candidate will love all things social. From growing engagement to building audiences –
they’ll be able to come up with fresh ideas, stay on the pulse of an always changing industry and grow their own knowledge of our clients.
We want someone who has a creative flair and eye for social media, understands the landscape from TikTok to YouTube – and deepen their insight of analytics, planning and what makes content perform well.
You’ll be working with our award winning, growing, social and digital team, across a range of clients so you can expect to be juggling your skills day to day – with no day the same. If you’re looking for a challenge that will elevate your own skills, give you the opportunity to be an important part of our clients strategies and success – this is for you.
£250 per week
Monday – Friday (9:30am - 6:00pm)
Future prospects description:
Upon completion of the Apprenticeship and evaluation by the company’s supervisors, the successful candidate may be offered a job at the end of the Apprenticeship.
Monty brings together the very best creatives, problem solvers & rebels to provide bespoke teams for every project. Together, we get it done.
We are as invested in the success of the brands that we work with as they are. We re-educate together. We build together. We celebrate together.
● Social media obsessed and highly engaged on platforms with a good eye on the entire
media landscape with a view to growing your knowledge
● Excellent communication and copywriting skills
● Extremely organised, flexible and able to handle multiple tasks at once
● Experience producing a high standard of work at all times, paying attention to detail and removing the possibility of error. You will maintain all company quality standards continually looking for areas of improvement
● Self-motivated and thrive in a fast paced environment
Nice To Have:
● Experience using social media professionally including Twitter, Facebook, Instagram
● Experience of Google Sheets, Slides and Google Drive
● Experience of social scheduling software such as Sprout, Hootsuite, Buffer, Sprinklr
● Experience of having previously grown a personal or professional account on social media
● Excellent coordination skills
● Be able to use initiative
● Social Media Savvy
● A ‘can do’ attitude
Minimum qualifications are English, Maths and ICT GSCE’s level A-C or equivalent.
Important Other information:
We have a close relationship with all our clients, from startups to global players and are looking for someone who can bring passion to each campaign and be an integral part of our family.
To apply for this position, please submit an up to date CV and Cover letter – with your answers to the 2 specific employer questions. Email: Nina@divapprenticeships.com
Do not contact the employer directly; failing to adhere to this will see your application automatically withdrawn.
About the training:
In addition to crucial ‘on the job training’ you will be working towards a Level 3 Apprenticeship in Junior Content Producer, which is the equivalent of 2-A Levels. Topics you will cover include:
● Media content creation
● Communication and presentation skills
● Industry awareness in the creative and digital sector
● Respond to a Media Content Brief
● Shooting Capturing, Editing and Storing Media Content
● Social Media Campaign Execution
1. Give us an example of when you have had to take the lead on a project. What went well? What would you do differently?
2. What makes you a good candidate for this role?
*Due to the high volume of interest we have in many of our vacancies it is not always possible to respond to every application.