Grow your business with DiVA Apprenticeships.
Blackstar Agency , London,
Unit S41, Pop Brixton, 49 Brixton Station Road, London
About the Apprenticeship :
We are looking for a general Team Intern. The successful candidate will work across all teams within the agency including across social media, digital campaign, creative and operations supporting in the delivery of successful marketing campaigns for Blackstar’s extensive roster of artists.
- Supporting creative pitch generation
- Actively contributing the creative ideas document
- Isolating and Collating relevant assets from sharing folders provided by clients
- Attending and contributing to creative workshops and brainstorms
- Basic cutdown and image edits (if required and experience/skills dicatates)
- Studio support – organising equipment, charging equipment, set up and pack down support
- Supporting creative reporting – asset delivery numbers etc.
- Social Scheduling
- Copywriting for posts
- Pitch Creation
- Ideas Generation
- Digital Health Checks
- YouTube Audits
- Updating stat reports
- Updating ad plans
- Completing release day checklists
- Helping with ideation
- Ensure client assets and information is downloaded and stored across our systems and docs
- General Office administration duties
Full training will be provided on all aspects of this role.
National Minimum Wage
Monday - Friday (10am-6pm)
Future prospects description:
Upon completion of the Apprenticeship and evaluation by the company’s supervisors, the successful candidate may be offered a job at the end of the Apprenticeship.
Blackstar London is a boutique creative & marketing agency for the music industry.
We specialise in building innovative campaigns for artist including campaign management, digital marketing, social management & creative direction with offices in London & Los Angeles.
To be successful in this role you will first and foremost have a passion for the music industry and display a genuine interest in a broad range of artist displaying knowledge of how those artist utilise things like social media and digital to promote and sell their music. If you have this passion, we can teach you the rest.
In addition, as this role spans across all teams within the business any successful candidate must display strong interpersonal skills and be able to get on with a broad range of people. You must also be willing to get stuck in to a number of different and be willing to support on a wide range of tasks.
Candidate must be prepared to work in a busy and fast moving environment and able to take creative feedback well.
Please refer to individual job descriptions.
There are no formal qualifications for this role.
Important Other information:
To be eligible for the scheme, you must be:
- aged 16-24
- in receipt of Universal Credit.
If you do not meet all of the criteria listed above, you are not eligible for the Kickstart Scheme.
HOW DO I APPLY?
To apply for a Kickstart Job Placement, you must speak to your jobcentre work coach and ask them to refer you for the job placement(s) you are interested in quoting the following:
- DiVA Kickstart Gateway Number: KSFEA5953D
- The name of the employer,
- The postcode for the vacancy
- The job title
Neither the employer nor DiVA can accept direct applications. You will have to apply directly via your jobcentre work coach.
About the training:
Employability support will be provided by DiVA. You will attend seven workshops over the course of your placement. They will happen the last Wednesday of the month. They will be held virtually.
- Induction on the programme: (includes time management, organisations skills, managing your manager and effective communication)
- Introduction to the Creative Industries
- Personal Branding: How to build and manage your personal brand at work and online
- How to build and Network effectively
- Money management: How to establish a side hustle and work as freelancer
- Prove Your Passion on Paper: CV Writing
- Prove Your Passion in Person: Interview skills
Workshops last three hours and contain a mix of taught session and masterclasses with industry guests.
*Due to the high volume of interest we have in many of our vacancies it is not always possible to respond to every application.