Grow your business with DiVA Apprenticeships.
PR/Media Trainee -
Post-Production Artist Trainee -
Pictures Apprentice -
Programming Assistant Apprentice -
Junior Project Coordinator Apprentice -
Employability Skills Tutor -
Creative & Digital Media Tutor/Assessor -
How do I set up my levy account online?
We understand some employers are struggling to create their online Digital Apprenticeship Service accounts (DAS) so have pulled together a few simple steps for you to follow to access the levy funds in your account.
You will need the following to hand:
- your organisation’s Companies House or Charity number
- your Government Gateway login details for your PAYE schemes (your payroll or Finance department should have this info)
- DiVA UKPRN provider number 10038829
You can access your account here: https://manage-apprenticeships.service.gov.uk/
Once you have added core company information, follow the process below to add DiVA as your training provider:
- From the home page select “Find Training Section” and then
- “Search for training provider”
- Add our UKPRN 10038829 and click “find provider”.
You will then be given the option to confirm DiVA as your training provider.
You also have the option to grant DiVA permission to add details of your apprentices, or you can chose to do this yourself. The option to grant DiVA permission is at the same point at which you add DiVA as your training provider.
Click here to watch a video featuring an example of how to set up your account.
Contact DiVA on 0203 189 1784 for more information on how we can help you develop successful apprenticeship programmes that support business growth, talent retention and workforce diversity.